Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
are they just fukking making up the van alden story as they go along? :beli:

wow jimmys mom is offthe rocker too :dead: harrow need to off her and take the kid :yes:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
are they just fukking making up the van alden story as they go along? :beli:

wow jimmys mom is offthe rocker too :dead: harrow need to off her and take the kid :yes:

nah they needed a way to tie him in with O'Bannion which will give us a in on both sides with the turf war thats gonna pop off in Chicago.

Capone on one side.
O'Banion and Van Alden on the other.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nah they needed a way to tie him in with O'Bannion which will give us a in on both sides with the turf war thats gonna pop off in Chicago.

Capone on one side.
O'Banion and Van Alden on the other.
word, all the stories are dope except nuck and that stupid bytch margarette. I think if i see a writer ill punch him in the face for wasting valuable minutes on her :mad:

Daps
For real my g, I was getting tired of BWE playing my dude bugsy like he was a p*ssy. The murder rate finna go up by 3hunna :lift:. Let that boy kill :violent:

He was never a p*ssy tho.... the first time we see him he's barking at Jimmy. Lucky just don't respect him as of yet...

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I found Lucy annoying as fukk from the faces she made to her irritating ass voice. She had a body tho :manny:.....this chick got an adorable face/smile at least and you gotta remember all these white nikkas like is a pretty face and a personality

Us Hispanics and blacks on the other hand.... :shaq:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yo...whatsup with Billie calling Nucky "Gus"?

She did it in the first episode and it seemed like he caught her and let it slide.

At the end of this episode, she called him Gus and it was like :manny: there wasn't even a pause

Who is Gus?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yo...whatsup with Billie calling Nucky "Gus"?

She did it in the first episode and it seemed like he caught her and let it slide.

At the end of this episode, she called him Gus and it was like :manny: there wasn't even a pause

Who is Gus?

there's only one

gus-fring-e1337024610309.jpg

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: please let Margaret get killed next episode. LOL@everyone on the show calling out Nucky's simping of the flat chested, simple broad.

lol this show FUKKIN SUCKS HAHAHA

another episode of boardwalk SIMPIRE

who the fukk cares about margret and her damn womens workshops

this show is fukkin terrible... the two leads (knuck and miss scrrrroder) are wack as fukk... all of nucky's simping is unbearable, what kinda g code is this smh... this show is dead without jimmy

time to start watching homeland :myman: