Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps
IMO anyone who orders the death of people and/or kills people himself is a certified gangster. Nucky killing dudes left and right lol

And that black dude still alive :scheme:

Yep. Nucks murda game>>>>

Nucky is moving product now, this is a whole different ball game.

What is I see is Clay Davis, with Orlando as his #2, being harrassed by Omar or Marlo. Who you think gonna win? Nucky better get things under control, because this game has a whole bunch of Gyp Rosettis waiting to take his shiit.

Boardwalk_Empire_Season_3.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalky with the quotables in this episode :whew:

"Its my life daddy"

And how you wanna live it?:leostare: Back seat seat of a car, swagger buck with a pistol, WIFE TWO COUNTY OVER??? :damn:

*after buck 50*

:to:

"Look at me girl :leostare:

You interested now?:birdman:

:sadbron:

Am I interesting now???:leostare:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalky with the quotables in this episode :whew:

"Its my life daddy"

And how you wanna live it?:leostare: Back seat seat of a car, swagger buck with a pistol, WIFE TWO COUNTY OVER :damn:

*after buck 50*

:to:

"Look at me girl :leostare:

You interested now?:birdman:

:sadbron:

Am I intresting now???:leostare:

Chalky the goat :salute:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
caught up on some BE today. my thoughts after reading this thread/watching shows

the van alden scene in the flower shop is ***** stars. i died

gyp is aight so far. his scenes are good idk why people were bytching earlier.. bringing me to note

keep hexagram outta here. dude gives me a fukking headache every season. i read anything else about BB bans should be handed out. this shows amazing

EDIT: thanks for the neg on some randoms hitcause i negged you, damn for a old dude your a bytch

sad to see manny get caught but not really. interesting thing, i became a fan of harrow on fb ya know those lil stupid fan pages. i didnt watch opening night, this dude's fb account spoils the shyt for me to where i called em out on it and he said i might be next.

so i might catch it next episode spoiler alert

nucky being a simp for whore p*ssy is mind boggling right now

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have to understand that Nuck is being a "simp" because hes vulnerable right now. The girl he married who was suppose to be a witness to his highway, his goldmine, gave it all away.

Basically in his eyes, who can he trust?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys have to understand that Nuck is being a "simp" because hes vulnerable right now. The girl he married who was suppose to be a witness to his highway, his goldmine, gave it all away.

Basically in his eyes, who can he trust?

He was a simp for her too. It's just in his nature.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm glad that my dude Harrow killed that fat Jew for killing Angie. :snoop: @ Chalky's daughter wanting to be with a good for nothing because of the prospect of excitement he would bring. Funny how that shyt is relevant today.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
caught up on some BE today. my thoughts after reading this thread/watching shows

the van alden scene in the flower shop is ***** stars. i died

gyp is aight so far. his scenes are good idk why people were bytching earlier.. bringing me to note

keep hexagram outta here. dude gives me a fukking headache every season. i read anything else about BB bans should be handed out. this shows amazing

EDIT: thanks for the neg on some randoms hitcause i negged you, damn for a old dude your a bytch

sad to see manny get caught but not really. interesting thing, i became a fan of harrow on fb ya know those lil stupid fan pages. i didnt watch opening night, this dude's fb account spoils the shyt for me to where i called em out on it and he said i might be next.

so i might catch it next episode spoiler alert

nucky being a simp for whore p*ssy is mind boggling right now

I'm a bytch? Your fakkit ass negged me over a TV show. Don't act like I randomly negged you for no reason. Trying to play the victim card and shyt. And you ain't even got enough rep to affect me on top of that. Just watch the show and KIM.

Fred.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
just rewatched season 1 and :wow: forgot how much of a fukking G jimmy is. i miss that nikka man

going out to eat now with shorty, then cop avengers on blueray, chill with shorty and get up on s2 again...its rainin all day here in ny so ima just sit back and watch how jimmy fukked up all over again :sadbron:

Habit

Banned
Daps
Nucky has to stop though . It's embarrassing

He was always about the good life, you think he loves this new broad? He just wants her all to himself.

Nucky is just a corrupt politician, he never been a boss like Rothstein or Torrio. That's why he gonna start taking more loses because he is dealing with product and gangstas.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
your too old for that shyt :damn::stopitslime:

Breh people in this thread ain't been arguing for a long ass time and you come in here negging me for some shyt I said 20 pages ago. You know that shyt don't make any sense. :leostare:

Fred.