Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was always about the good life, you think he loves this new broad? He just wants her all to himself.

Nucky is just a corrupt politician, he never been a boss like Rothstein or Torrio. That's why he gonna start taking more loses because he is dealing with product and gangstas.

I Know but that I wish everything would run itself so I could stay with you was :sadcam: he can't be half a gangster time to really toughen up

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season has been flames so far.

I told y'all it would be better with that whiney bytch Jimmy out of the picture. :ahh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: at this weido Ayo!-BEZ begging people for rep just so his negs can actually do something when discussing a TV show. Get some kinda father figure in your life man.

Fred.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:huhldup: at this weido Ayo!-BEZ begging people for rep just so his negs can actually do something when discussing a TV show. Get some kinda father figure in your life man.

Fred.

the gods were givin out free rep last night w/ them new skins, used it as a good opportunity to drop those bars you were braggin about 5 posts ago. stay off my profile page following me around cause you got some red and keep reading what the critics think you old cac:birdman: the pot callin the kettle black over here.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the gods were givin out free rep last night w/ them new skins, used it as a good opportunity to drop those bars you were braggin about 5 posts ago. stay off my profile page following me around cause you got some red and keep reading what the critics think you old cac:birdman: the pot callin the kettle black over here.

You ain't drop shyt, that's the sad part. Look at my bar. Like I said, get a life breh. You're a wack poster, that's why you were in the red. Getting pity rep from the mods ain't gonna change that.

Fred.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Been avoiding this thread. Gonna catch up and give my input. But the first episode got me like :wow:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i dropped ya 3 bars last night, seen it drop with my own eyes. :beli: dont act like you aint get rerepped (waits for proof:troll:).

:umad: cause ya revenge neggin you stalking my profile for couldnt keep the kid down:ufdup:

whats more outlandish.

gyp rossetti being a ny goon and killin the 3 in 1 guy

or
4vjvgn.jpg
spittin them bars in front of a live crowd @ the barn...
hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator: