Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps
At this point Gyp is an after thought, because Nucky is still fukking up. Gyp is playing chess not checkers.

Nucky is still taking this for a game, he got Mickey Doyle running his operation. Imagine if Avon had Orlando instead of Wee Bay doing pick ups and drops. Eli looked at Owen, the sheriff, and Mickey and just shook his head.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
At this point Gyp is an after thought, because Nucky is still fukking up. Gyp is playing chess not checkers.

Nucky is still taking this for a game, he got Mickey Doyle running his operation. Imagine if Avon had Orlando instead of Wee Bay doing pick ups and drops. Eli looked at Owen, the sheriff, and Mickey and just shook his head.
yea good point. between that & Nucky not picking up the phone & Nucky forgetting the delivery date, they're hinting at Nucky losing focus and getting lazy.

as usual, shyt is gonna fall apart over bytches. i believe his real life downfall was simping women anyway, yes?

Habit

Banned
Daps
yea good point. between that & Nucky not picking up the phone & Nucky forgetting the delivery date, they're hinting at Nucky losing focus and getting lazy.

as usual, shyt is gonna fall apart over bytches. i believe his real life downfall was simping women anyway, yes?

Nucky is not a gangsta, and still think shiit is sweet. You think Gyp was gonna strong arm Eli like that? Or fukk with Jimmy like that, with Harrow standing next to him. If Mickey is still running the bootleg operation after this latest fiasco, Nucky gonna catch a lot more tough breaks. Mickey's warehouse got jacked too and Nucky called him out. Nucky gonna have some big problems this season if he doesn't tighten up his ship.

Why are people still writing paragraphs on Gyp exactly?

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because you need a psych eval to see Rosetti is a complete fukking lunatic, right?

:stopitslime:

Fred.

The thing is Nucky knows he's a psycho he asks him bout the motorist killing. If he knows he's that depraved I'd not invite him to my new years party, unless he's on Rothstein level .i send him mickey to tell him

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: he thinks he's bout that life but unless he gets focused guys like gyp will keep trying him. That diplomacy shyt is not going to fly with everyone

My dude...they aint no thinking about it he offing people like it's nothing. It don't matter how tough you are theres always gonna be a guy who wanna test you.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude...they aint no thinking about it he offing people like it's nothing. It don't matter how tough you are theres always gonna be a guy who wanna test you.

Lol I guess . But I think it's too easy to take life cause your on top but when you get tested you can fold up like a bytch

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalky needs a spin off. Im glad he didn't get stuck as Omar he's a good actor . Omar and stringer best in the world

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Lol I guess . But I think it's too easy to take life cause your on top but when you get tested you can fold up like a bytch

You do know some random black dude beat the shyt outta john gotti n prison right :pachaha:

The Day John Gotti Got Beat!

I get what you saying doe. What im saying is theres many types of gangsters and nucky's a different type from gyp/capone/luciano

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know some random black dude beat the shyt outta john gotti n prison right :pachaha:

The Day John Gotti Got Beat!

I get what you saying doe. What im saying is theres many types of gangsters and nucky's a different type from gyp/capone/luciano

:whew: that guy probably didn't live long after lol.
I don't think nuckys not a gangster he's just p*ssy whipped and complacent

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO anyone who orders the death of people and/or kills people himself is a certified gangster. Nucky killing dudes left and right lol

And that black dude still alive :scheme:

Yep. Nucks murda game>>>>
:steviej: lol I said he's a gangster . He's just p*ssywhipped and complacent right now he's like rocky 3