Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i forgot, did they ever mention the specifics of the deal eli and capone made?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Harrow even dropshot that negga in the stairs :ooh:

Harrow must have had a modded controller. Dude was quickscoping and meleeing left and right. Only thing he didn't do was throw a knife :pachaha:

Harrow called in the care package but Capone used black hat to steal that shyt and used the turret gun on Masserias men:smugdraper:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do not f*ck. With. Richard. Harrow. :salute:

I think Richard made the correct decision though. He can't raise Tommmy because the only thing he's good at is killing people and that would put Tommy at risk when dude had Tommy and he realized I can't have this sh!t again. I like that sober Sagorsky immediately understood what Richard meant and that he seems to genuinely respect Richard now. Maybe raising Tommy will fill the hole left by his dead son, that would be the best case scenario

Pretty sure Gillian is not dead. If she had fatally ODed, she'd be in the bed, not sitting in the hallway in a daze.

Glad Tonino took out Gyp, but would have preferred it was a clear case of revenge, rather than part of Nucky's plan.

Some really nice plotting around double crossing Rothstein. So Rothstein set up Lucky with those narcs? Well what goes around, comes around Arnold, because Nucky just screwed you over.

Nucky has no idea who killed everyone at the Artemis Club, unless Tonino saw him and told Nucky. I have a feeling Tonino told Nucky. Something along the lines of "Some crazy b@stard with a mask!"...I woudln't surprised if Nucky could use him as a solider in Season 4.

I hope Margaret's gone forever. Kelly Macdonald has done her best but Margaret brings nothing to the show.....She doesn’t even show any nudity for god’s sake and every other female has. NO, I take that back. I think every female but her character has. The first time she slept with Owen, she even had all her clothes on (yawn)....f*ck that b!tch :pacspit:

Gyp died exactly the way I thought he would, by his own men. I figured there had to be some reason why they should us that otherwise gratuitious scene where he kills Tonio's cousin with a shovel. It was a fitting ending.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Harrow not going anywhere. :yes: Tommy backing away from Gillian is what crushed her, she saw she was fukking up for a second time.

harrow went motherfukkin crazy in there. kne whed make it out alive. knowin history, AR/Lucky/rothstein have plenty years to go on. aint nuthin happening sides a lil drama. gyp went beserk at the end. sad to see em go. jimmy sparked the rise of nucky, dude is full gansgta now. jimmy/harrow the illest goon combno on tv history, its sad jimmy wasnt able to participate cause it woulda been GREAT tv. all in all tho, the episode was a lil eh compared to last weeks. just a whole lotta killin. elis my man now

Nucky wasn't exactly a chemistry teacher from New Mexico. Nucky was a big part of the crime families early beginnings, the Atlantic City Commission in 1930 is where the Nation Crime Syndicate was formed. Season 4 gonna be crazy with Nucky being the biggest bootlegger in the U.S.

You gotta love the writers of the show, they went to a lot of effort detailing Atlantic City and Nucky Thompson. :mindblown:

The seven original groups or gangs involved in the "Big Seven Group" were Johnny Torrio, Charlie Luciano, Joe Adonis and Frank Costello (and his partner Owney Madden) from New York, Meyer Lansky's and Benny "Bugsy" Siegel's Bugs & Meyer Mob from New York and New Jersey, Abner "Longy" Zwillman and Willie Moretti from New Jersey and Long Island, Enoch "Nucky" Johnson of Atlantic City and the South Jersey shore, Waxey Gordon, Harry "Nig Rosen" Stromberg and Irving "Bitzy" Bitz of Philadelphia and Charles "King" Solomon of Boston. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_National_Crime_Syndicate

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man the 3 pages of u coli niccas goin off when harrow went all cod on them dudes made my night...

last sunday of homeland... walking dead... and boardwalk in 2012.... and it was a good one...

cheers toast to crime... nucky thompson the number one atlantic city treasurer... its a shame he could bootleg.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i was :gladbron: the whole episode. i want harrow to get the girl but i don't know if his character will allow him to have a happy ending :to:

Daps
He did not rob him breh. Watch the episode again :usure:

Yes he did.
Those were his cops he sent to jack Lucky... he even brags about doing it.

It's easy.

Luciano went behind Rothstein's back and took a huge loan out from Masseria to buy the heroin. Because of the enormity of the loan, Masseria needed the money back. Rothstein knew this. So in order to get his hands on the Mellon distillery, Rothstein had his crooked cops arrest Luciano, take his heroin in exchange for a bargain, and then give the heroin to him (suggesting that he knew about their side operation the whole time).

Now Rothstein has the heroin and Masseria has no money. So Rothstein offers Masseria a share of the heroin that HE bought, in exchange for giving up Gyp. Masseria gets a chance to see profit on his investment AND he doesn't have to deal with Gyp, who was waging an unprofitable war.

The only kink was Capone and Chalky killing the fukk out of ALL those men that Masseria ordered back to NYC. That was not part of the plan. :lolbron:

Could be grounds for war in the future.

Ah, this makes sense.

Still some incredibly gangster shyt on AR's part to bring Joe in after stealing his dope.

Killing Maseria's men as they were retreating seemed completely unnecessary. I get that they wanted to send a message, but why send only two shooters to the house for Gyp? If Harrow the Gawd hadn't came thru and crushed the buildings either Eli or Nucky could've got it. Gyp was the guy they HAD to kill, Masseria's men was just icing.

So many questions heading into Season 4. I, too, can't wait to see Capone get loose :lawd:

Kinda mad the "sacrifice" was just the distillery, tho.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he did.
Those were his cops he sent to jack Lucky... he even brags about doing it.

Ah, this makes sense.

Still some incredibly gangster shyt on AR's part to bring Joe in after stealing his dope.

Killing Maseria's men as they were retreating seemed completely unnecessary. I get that they wanted to send a message, but why send only two shooters to the house for Gyp? If Harrow the Gawd hadn't came thru and crushed the buildings either Eli or Nucky could've got it. Gyp was the guy they HAD to kill, Masseria's men was just icing.

So many questions heading into Season 4. I, too, can't wait to see Capone get loose :lawd:

It wasn't like Masseria gave Lucky and Meyer a g-pack to work with. He loaned them money pure and simple. I don't think he really cares if what they bought with the money is stolen. They still owe the money. Also, he gets power over Lucky, something he's wanted for a long time.

Unrelated, but something no one is talking about it. I don't think Margaret was ever pregnant. She took the women's advice and decided to sleep on her decision to go through with the abortion and ended up getting her period that night. Not 100% sure but thats what it seemed like to me.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Masseria always got some slick shyt to say to whether its the stone on the beach or with the clock :pachaha: he's become one my fav characters

capone and chalky was bout to get into some grown man shyt :krs::krs::krs:

next season will be the best yet!

:lawd:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Especially with them retreating, only thing I can think of is "they kill your dog, you kill their cat." Nucky never entered into a peace treaty with Masseria.

Rothstein also made sure he made money on both sides of the deal, Masseria doesn't know Rothstein got a distillery from Nucky. Its like Gaston Means getting $80k from Nucky and Harry Daugherty to kill the same person.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Season 4 of Boardwalk Empire is gonna be like season 4 of The Wire... It will focus on the rise of the young bucks... Ironically Omar running around as Chalky still terroising folks.

This mean we'll be introduced to Dutch Schultz, Albert Anastasia, and Legs Diamond next season?

Daps
It wasn't like Masseria gave Lucky and Meyer a g-pack to work with. He loaned them money pure and simple. I don't think he really cares if what they bought with the money is stolen. They still owe the money. Also, he gets power over Lucky, something he's wanted for a long time.

Unrelated, but something no one is talking about it. I don't think Margaret was ever pregnant. She took the women's advice and decided to sleep on her decision to go through with the abortion and ended up getting her period that night. Not 100% sure but thats what it seemed like to me.

Masseria wasn't happy bout the drugs being stolen at all...he looked pretty pissed to me.

I think Margaret was pregnant and they showed her getting her period to show that she had the abortion... but who knows :yeshrug: