Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Harrow knows he can never be happy which is why he left Tommy with Julia. I think thats why he was never mad at Nucky for Darmony's death because in his mind Jimmy was finally in peace, Harrow still being alive means there are more wars for him to fight until he gets his peace.

Yeah, man that sucks. Now he's definitely gonna die for that "peace".

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Gyp was mocking Nucky at the end, the high voice, talking about how he had to tend to business, doing the bug eyes.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody break down the drug scene with Rothstein and Masseria i'm still confused about that.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
harrow went motherfukkin crazy in there. kne whed make it out alive. knowin history, AR/Lucky/rothstein have plenty years to go on. aint nuthin happening sides a lil drama. gyp went beserk at the end. sad to see em go. jimmy sparked the rise of nucky, dude is full gansgta now. jimmy/harrow the illest goon combno on tv history, its sad jimmy wasnt able to participate cause it woulda been GREAT tv. all in all tho, the episode was a lil eh compared to last weeks. just a whole lotta killin. elis my man now

Superstar
Daps
Somebody break down the drug scene with Rothstein and Masseria i'm still confused about that.

It's easy.

Luciano went behind Rothstein's back and took a huge loan out from Masseria to buy the heroin. Because of the enormity of the loan, Masseria needed the money back. Rothstein knew this. So in order to get his hands on the Mellon distillery, Rothstein had his crooked cops arrest Luciano, take his heroin in exchange for a bargain, and then give the heroin to him (suggesting that he knew about their side operation the whole time).

Now Rothstein has the heroin and Masseria has no money. So Rothstein offers Masseria a share of the heroin that HE bought, in exchange for giving up Gyp. Masseria gets a chance to see profit on his investment AND he doesn't have to deal with Gyp, who was waging an unprofitable war.

The only kink was Capone and Chalky killing the fukk out of ALL those men that Masseria ordered back to NYC. That was not part of the plan. :lolbron:

Could be grounds for war in the future.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
so much heat in this finale....:whew:

Harrow....:lawd:....dude went neo matrix on us...

i really hope they expand on Capone and Luciano next season.....

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy.

Luciano went behind Rothstein's back and took a huge loan out from Masseria to buy the heroin. Because of the enormity of the loan, Masseria needed the money back. Rothstein knew this. So in order to get his hands on the Mellon distillery, Rothstein had his guys take the heroin from Luciano (suggesting that he knew about their side operation the whole time).

Now Rothstein has the heroin and Masseria has no money. So Rothstein offers Masseria a share of the heroin that HE bought, in exchange for giving up Gyp. Masseria gets a chance to see profit on his investment AND he doesn't have to deal with Gyp, who was waging an unprofitable war.

The only kink was Capone and Chalky killing the fukk out of ALL those men. That was not part of the plan. :lolbron:

Oh ok i see now...Thanks dog.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I was expecting more from Al Capone brehs. They made it look like he was gangster to the max but still was following Nucky's lead.
I want, NO, I demand an Al Capone series on HBO! :pacspit::birdman: The thuggery was so HBO quality, damn my nikkas, we need more of this!
Said I wouldn't love this piff anymore when they straight godfathered Jimmy "that nikka" DARMODY but damn, they are on some Homeland level this season.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Nucky finally acting like a boss :win:

Harrow :lawd:

overall, a great fukking season. Gyp made things real interesting, RIP