Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That nikka Rothstein had so much potential but he stays schemin, they're really portraying well his "I got it all but I want all of yours too" attitude.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That nikka Rothstein had so much potential but he stays schemin, they're really portraying well his "I got it all but I want all of yours too" attitude.

He's riding the Jew stereotype HARD :dwillhuh:

Superstar
Daps
I was expecting more from Al Capone brehs. They made it look like he was gangster to the max but still was following Nucky's lead.
I want, NO, I demand an Al Capone series on HBO! :pacspit::birdman: The thuggery was so HBO quality, damn my nikkas, we need more of this!
Said I wouldn't love this piff anymore when they straight godfathered Jimmy "that nikka" DARMODY but damn, they are on some Homeland level this season.

I don't think Capone looked like a bytch at all. Eli "cut a deal" with him, remember? Whatever the deal was, it must have been worth it.

Actually, I'll be really upset if they don't tell us what it is. There are a lot of loose ends here that I hope are explored.

1. What does Rothstein do when he finds out the distillery is a poison pill?

2. Will the fact that Capone massacred Masseria's men have consequences? It certainly wasn't part of the withdrawal bargain with Rothstein.

3. What did Nucky give up to win over Capone?

4. Will Chalky get his club now that Nucky runs the city again?

Promises were made, brehs. They all have to be kept.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lansky is that jew mastermind, even smarter than AR because of the streets. DA BESS
Oh boy, imagine if Dillinger wasn't a kid compared to these cats in the 20's?
History and mob majors, which big shot we missing on this show that hasn't been offed yet?

Superstar
Daps

You have to remember -- he comes from a different world. He didn't grow up in the streets. He's a card shark, pure and simple.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have to remember -- he comes from a different world. He didn't grow up in the streets. He's a card shark, pure and simple.

My :myman:, he's still an OG when pushed and I'm always wondering how the hell does he have so much power? Web of influence over important people?
Who's that on your avi btw?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rothstein my dude, Nucky shouldn't have gave a tip to the feds over Rothstein not wanting to help him go to war, thats too far. I'd like to have seen real nikkas do real things together lol.

The heroin game is gon play a big role next season, The Wire in 1920s, have strung out addicts all over the place. "Red tops, come get your red tops!". Gillian gon be Bubbles.

I'm glad Gyp gone, hopefully they expand on Van Alden, Luciano, Meyer and Capone.

Superstar
Daps
My :myman:, he's still an OG when pushed and I'm always wondering how the hell does he have so much power? Web of influence over important people?
Who's that on your avi btw?

He was partially born into it. Like I said, Rothstein wasn't born into the streets. His father was a banker. Rothstein used his natural talent for gambling and combined it with his father's banking connections. He may not be a goon, but there's no one who can touch him because he has informants everywhere and he's filthy rich. Why butcher the prize calf when it's worth so much?

My avi is the villain from a movie called "The Sweet Smell of Success." My username is that character's name.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rothstein my dude, Nucky shouldn't have gave a tip to the feds over Rothstein not wanting to help him go to war, thats too far. I'd like to have seen real nikkas do real things together lol.

The heroin game is gon play a big role next season, The Wire in 1920s, have strung out addicts all over the place. "Red tops, come get your red tops!". Gillian gon be Bubbles.

I'm glad Gyp gone, hopefully they expand on Van Alden, Luciano, Meyer and Capone.

Season 4 of Boardwalk Empire is gonna be like season 4 of The Wire... It will focus on the rise of the young bucks... Ironically Omar running around as Chalky still terroising folks.

Superstar
Daps

There was no alternative. What else do you tell one of the richest men in the country? When Andrew Mellon asks how his distillery is, you tell him. Otherwise, he'll bring the entire department of justice down on you. I'm assuming that there's another deal in place -- Nucky gets the distillery back when Rothstein gets arrested and runs it for Mellon as planned. Revenge for Arnold not backing him in the war against Masseria.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Dude who played Gyp deserves ALL KINDS OF AWARDS come emmy season. that man acted the hell outta that role. i hated him, loved, laughed at him. that dude is ILL. nikka even showed his dikk. pause. give that man his emmy.