Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
cuz rothstein is a dikk, wanted to teach lucky a lesson AND wanted all the cake from the heron. Joe told rothstein that lucky approached him about the heron..

Huh? Why would Joe do that? He doesn't even like AR. Plus he was pissed that he was even there to buy his drugs back.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think dapped every post mentioning Harrow, lol.

I'm so damn happy he's still alive. :ohlawd: I was prepping for his death, thank you BE writers. :whew:

It really is unbelievable how Margaret's scenes dragged shyt all the way down. So I guess she's keeping Owen's kid?

fukking Gyp, lmao. Death scene was obvious but that breakdown was just loony was fukk.

The final scene is an interesting contrast from what I remember of the S2 finale.

Very strong finish to the season overall. Hopefully there'll be more Chalky and Capone next season and I'll be interested to see where Harrow's character goes from here. No matter tho, Margaret's screentime needs to be kept to an absolute fukkING MINIMUM.

EDIT: Margaret got an abortion? whatever

I did too :ohlawd:

I dapped your post bruh :ohlawd:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Watching it again, I like Gyp's death scene a little more

Watching him complete lose it and mocking nucky, to being like fukk it, lets move out west and start over

He was not mocking Nucky. He was just looking back at his fukk ups. You see his tone changed when he said "Never take anything personnal" ? Dude knew he was done. Neggas talking about hiding in the woods. He knows there's no where he could go and live long or have a little reign. He knew he was done :mindblown:

Ronald

Daps
Creator talks about Season 4

What year does season 4 begin? Is there another time jump?
About mid-1924, so about a year later.

And what can we expect in that time period?
In 1924, we’re really into the booming economy, with a really young culture. It’s the year Capone (Stephen Graham) came into his own. [Meyer] Lansky (Anatol Yusef) and Lucky [Luciano] (Vincent Piazza) really became the gangsters we now know them to be. And in our fictional part of the show, Nucky will create his own gang.

'Boardwalk Empire' season finale: What's next for Nucky? | Inside TV | EW.com

Ronald

Daps
iZAXNaoQ58IJy.gif

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good season finale, although I said the previous episode was better.

- Harrow is a beast, I love that scene where he takes out a whole house of gangsters & rescues Tommy with that mean shot to kill ol boy.

- Glad Eli didn't die either. The scene at the end with him & Nucky, it looks like they're bond is the strongest it's ever been.

- I kinda wish they kept Gyp around....not kill him off, but let him move west & then come back in like Season 5

- With Margaret's real life character being pregnant, maybe they'll shorten her scenes next season if they're not going to play her being with Owen's child. I'm assuming the blood she found in bed is of her losing the child, after effects of the abortion....whateva.

- Capone & Chalky, loved their scenes. After they laid down Masseria's men, you can see the two have respect for each other. I wanted to see them actually fight before it was broken up. Dunn Purnsley is hilarious.

- I'm glad they're staying true to the story of Luciano & Lansky. Luciano was a smart dude himself, but was extremely hot tempered. While Meyer always thought things thru first.

- Next season, we should see more of Van Alden since they'll be focusing more on Capone's rise.

Great season, going to have to watch the last 2 shows again

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of folks think Harrow gonna die :why: but I'm gonna go against the crowd on that.

He's gonna make it... adopting Tommy and then moving on with Julia getting a happy ending exiting Boardwalk Empire.

My finale prediction:

Gyp Rosetti is gonna get bodied Fo sho (I called it the moment he declared war on Nucky, Rothstein, and co to Masseria) Some peeps here said he's going on to season 4 :childplease: Yeah after all that's happened I don't think so.

I'm happy Gyp got fileted. :whoa: Entertaining character but I wouldn't have liked him as a recurring antagonist. fukk his going west storyline.

:youngsabo: Looks like I was 60% right on Harrow. He saved Tommy, Julia gonna adopt but it looks like Harrow doesn't get to be with the girl like I thought, he didn't kill Gillian, and he's still in for season 4.

:whew:

I don't care what any one else has to say, I'm glad Eli made it and he is officially one of my favorite characters now.

Awesome finale. :salute:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season finale review: Boardwalk Empire - Margate Sands: Abandon Gyp?

I have to admit to getting slightly lost in all the Nucky/Rothstein/Mellon/Masseria dealings the first time through the episode. But Winter clarified a bit of it, and I pieced together the rest. Nucky sacrifices his control of the Overholt distillery to convince Rothstein to get Masseria to withdraw his support from Gyp. Rothstein, meanwhile, has arranged for the crooked cops on his payroll to steal Lucky and Meyer's heroin stash for his own use, essentially cutting them out of their own deal with Masseria (and in turn using the heroin as the excuse for Masseria to finally cut ties with Gyp's losing campaign). And Nucky has Capone and Chalky's men kill Masseria's soldiers, rather than let them simply return to New York, as a warning for Masseria to not attempt another coup of Atlantic City.

Nuck is full gangster now. Now everybody knows it. The public doesn't know him as the politician anymore, he's the dude that had a war and took AC back over.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm happy Gyp got fileted. :whoa: Entertaining character but I wouldn't have liked him as a recurring antagonist. fukk his going west storyline.

:youngsabo: Looks like I was 60% right on Harrow. He saved Tommy, Julia gonna adopt but it looks like Harrow doesn't get to be with the girl like I thought and he didn't kill Gillian.

:whew:

I don't care what any one else has to say, I'm glad Eli made it and he is officially one of my favorite characters now.

Awesome finale. :salute:

I think Harrow knows he can never be happy which is why he left Tommy with Julia. I think thats why he was never mad at Nucky for Darmony's death because in his mind Jimmy was finally in peace, Harrow still being alive means there are more wars for him to fight until he gets his peace.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Harrow knows he can never be happy which is why he left Tommy with Julia. I think thats why he was never mad at Nucky for Darmony's death because in his mind Jimmy was finally in peace, Harrow still being alive means there are more wars for him to fight until he gets his peace.

Yup, both have seen his dark side.

:deadrose: at Harrow beating the alcoholism out of Julia's dad.