Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dapped every post mentioning Harrow, lol.

I'm so damn happy he's still alive. :ohlawd: I was prepping for his death, thank you BE writers. :whew:

It really is unbelievable how Margaret's scenes dragged shyt all the way down. So I guess she's keeping Owen's kid?

fukking Gyp, lmao. Death scene was obvious but that breakdown was just loony was fukk.

The final scene is an interesting contrast from what I remember of the S2 finale.

Very strong finish to the season overall. Hopefully there'll be more Chalky and Capone next season and I'll be interested to see where Harrow's character goes from here. No matter tho, Margaret's screentime needs to be kept to an absolute fukkING MINIMUM.

EDIT: Margaret got an abortion? whatever

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
its still funny as hell how gyp didnt see masseria getting ready to take his men outta ac. he wanted to kill you like 5 episodes ago and then comes to ac and tells you that youve had 10 men of his killed and nothing to show for it.

gyp just sits back in his chair "we're winnin joe!" :smugdraper:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nucky did. That's why he was willing to let AR have 99%

rothsteins face after he tells he wants 99% of the factory was hilarious. he really thinks he pulled a fast one. :laff:

my man doyle putting in that work, makin himself useful.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
anyone know why rothstein made that deal against lucky? is it because he didnt listen to his advice while they were playing pool about laying low? and what is rothstein offering to masseria for getting involved the heroine trade? a piece of the PA factory? is nucky gonna have them both going to jail? :gladbron:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm saying. i still don't really get it. out of character, and understood bc of the situation, but still... wtf

He had a mental breakdown and he regretted how stupid he was, trying to boss his way through the scene. Especially when Nucky looked out for him and he declined the help "Who the f is Nucky THompson to wish me good luck?" That's why he was like "never take anything personnal. Never". Nucky told him that. The remorse and the fukk up were too big for him to handle. It was all good just a day ago :to:

He was mimicking everyone that gave him advice and he wanted to turn his life away. That's why he said he won't tell his wife.

He wanted to start his life over and look at things differently, until ...:birdman:....:merchant:......:sadbron:....... :trash:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
RICHARD MOTHERfukkING HARROW!!!

holy shyt. no scoped that nikka.

Harrow came through with the cheat codes.

Fred.

Harrow Da Gawd went for that Call Of Duty killstreak. Never question that man's G status!

that must of been 10 kill streak

My nikka Harrow had UAV's up before he got to the stairs, :whew:

quick scopn em

yes-rudy1.gif

we all were thinking the same shyt #CODHarrow

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
what about doyle? was he ratting out nucky or planned?

It was planned. He played his part well as Nucky told him to. Nucky was expecting AR to call. That's why ELi said it's him.

Nucky knew exactly AR would jump at that offer. Only the treasury didn't know the plan cuz he didn't even know AR's name :dwillhuh:

Had to ask and take his time to pronounce it. Show u there's money and there's big money :pachaha: