Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
loved Margaret's long drawn out season storyline leading to the pregnancy/abortion everyone knew was eventually coming, but never really discussed because who gives a fukk?

lol at her best scene being the one where she only says 3 words

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Get me a gif of Capone with the comically fat cigar butt shooting that gun...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
How creeped out/caught off-guard were you when Gyp's voice changed at the end with that monologue??

shyt had me like :why:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
How creeped out/caught off-guard were you when Gyp's voice changed at the end with that monologue??

shyt had me like :why:

I'm saying. i still don't really get it. out of character, and understood bc of the situation, but still... wtf

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I'm saying. i still don't really get it. out of character, and understood bc of the situation, but still... wtf

niigga really thought he was gonna come out on top only to see his boss pull out (pause) and his goons get murked by a one man army (:salute: harrow the god) and he still ain't get to kill nucky

son had a breakdown....it happens to all of us :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Again, Richard Harrow :salute: :bow: :lawd:

and Rothstein is going to prison, no amount of money and scheming will change that. Andrew Mellon's pockets are bigger anyway. :russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody can hate on this episode. Damn Nucky pulled some gangsta moves. Richard Harrow looking like Call of Duty. Harrow = ARMY OF ONE.

Nucky better get Harrow on his team next year. Damn Rothstein hustled Luciano. Then got put in checkmate by Nucky.

Aye harrow was quick scooping these dudes :laff:

Knowing he's alive gives me automatic hope for the next season

Conz

Superstar
Daps
surprised how many people think Gillian is dead. if we don't see a main character's dead body, they aren't dead. she was just high as shyt. that Roger dude didn't OD, she had to drown him