Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im furious Gillian survived. if Richard's storyline next season is just him and her battling for Tommy again I'll lose my mind. They need to pull Richard into the main plot more, fukk Gillian

Conz

Superstar
Daps
also, i wish i had any semblence of a clue wtf Gyp was doing at the end.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Harrow laid the murder game down quite flat. Gunned a lot of them Rossetti bytches. Gyp went out like a sucka though. I really thought he was gonna survive and go west. But he took that piss a bit too long. Gutted. Ah well. Oh and margret, I hope that's her exit from the show. She completely worthless now. No redeemable qualities to her. Even Nucky sees through that bullshyt false code of catholic honor she trying to uphold. bytch you fukked and married the guy who had ya first alcoholic, fist flying gambling husband put to death after said husband beat you so much you lost your third child. Then you cheat on said second husband with the help and planned to run away. Child please. Just accept the money and role as down bytch. The fukk is van Alden?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
also, i wish i had any semblence of a clue wtf Gyp was doing at the end.

taking a leak? he was pissed and flustered at the same damn time that's what his whole rant was about he was like fucck it we could just dip to another spot...

...then my niigga Tino the Tiger came thru with the shank :bryan:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i was thinkin gillian fukked up gyps vocal cords when he was talking like mickey mouse

Conz

Superstar
Daps
taking a leak? he was pissed and flustered at the same damn time that's what his whole rant was about he was like fucck it we could just dip to another spot...

...then my niigga Tino the Tiger came thru with the shank :bryan:

im saying, it was a reference to something of that time... that im not aware of, therefore it made that scene a bit anticlimatic

also the symbolism was kinda corny. going back to where we first saw him, literallly getting stabbed in the back...

eh, its not like i didnt know he was a dead man either way

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
im saying, it was a reference to something of that time... that im not aware of, therefore it made that scene a bit anticlimatic

also the symbolism was kinda corny. going back to where we first saw him, literallly getting stabbed in the back...

eh, its not like i didnt know he was a dead man either way

:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
loved Margaret's long drawn out season storyline leading to the pregnancy/abortion everyone knew was eventually coming, but never really discussed because who gives a fukk?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thank God Harrow made it out alive, I was kinda nervous when he pulled up to his girls door and you seen that car driving in the background, thought they were going to finally get him. Hopefully season 4 will be the downfall of Rothstein, setting up the rise of Luciano, and Lanksy, will look forward to see what they do with Bugsy Siegel's character too.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
35jcaqr.jpg

:steviej:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wish Gyp could've stayed around longer

Harrow :lawd:

Nucky was literally on the boardwalk like :smugdraper: at the end

The way AR was handling Mickey on the phone was hilarious he got out foxed by Nuck tho