Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
felt too short, like 5 more minutes would have wrapped it up better and set up next season

overall it was fire though

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Mr Untouchable Arnold was going to get in some shyt this episode..

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody can hate on this episode. Damn Nucky pulled some gangsta moves. Richard Harrow looking like Call of Duty. Harrow = ARMY OF ONE.

Nucky better get Harrow on his team next year. Damn Rothstein hustled Luciano. Then got put in checkmate by Nucky.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nucky asked Andrew Mellon if he could run his distillery in Pensylvania. Nuck sent Mickey there to over see it, then Nuck cut a deal with Rothstein for 99% of it's profits if he helped remove Masseria's support of Gyp.

Rothstein did that, then Nucky called up Mellon and had him go after Rothstein, who now runs the distillery.

Fred.
So we already know rothstein has cops on his side, hes not gonna go to jail.. but who knows tho this season closed out nice. Gyp had a nice run, and now my boy harrow is back to being a wild animal

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Damn lil Tommy was the John Connor to Harrow's Terminator. Harrow been trying to kill himself since last year. So glad he keeps failing.

Soooooo Gillian is dead, right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Definitely looks like next season will be the beginning of the end for Rothstein.

Can't wait to see how all these characters' stories are spun. They're all heading in new directions.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
So we already know rothstein has cops on his side, hes not gonna go to jail.. but who knows tho this season closed out nice. Gyp had a nice run, and now my boy harrow is back to being a wild animal

cops?

THIS NIIGGA GOT THE FEDS ON HIM FUCCK THE POLICE

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harrow can't live the love life. he a soldier, who ain't ready to leave the war. I got respect for his girl's dad. You could tell he respected the nikka Harrow at the end, and realized what kind of nikka Harrow is. But I was lmao at the dad telling Richard you can't be coming home with blood on your face. lol

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Harrow can't live the love life. he a soldier, who ain't ready to leave the war. I got respect for his girl's dad. You could tell he respected the nikka Harrow at the end, and realized what kind of nikka Harrow is. But I was lmao at the dad telling Richard you can't be coming home with blood on your face. lol

duke was finally sober tho :heh: