Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Crazy way to start the season. :wow: at my man Harrow getting that revenge. "Lil gotti got the shotty for ya Bo...face". Not gonna lie though, I wish Manny would have lasted a bit longer before his demise, I liked his character. fukk him though, that was for Jimmy and Angela.

I see Margaret about to try to be more than an object this season. I see a lot of foreshadowing in the way she admired the female pilot and learning about the women at the hospital. When that dude told her that he expected her to do nothing, you can see it in her eyes that she wont stand by and do nothing. I expect her to do some big things this season, or at least try.

Rosetti looks like he will be a dope addition to the season. He's about to be a problem for everyone. The homie sonned everyone at the party and he only came with two goons, so you know they had some respect for his gangsta, even though he was way out of line. He remind of Joe Pesci's characters back in the day with the way he demands respect and doesn't care about disrespecting others to get it.

Everyone else was doing what they, Capone was being Capone and Van Alden is still trying to get situated with his new fake life. The flower shop scene was dope, my man Van Alden is quick on his feet, although I expect that from a dude who was a federal agent. Still though, that was a dope scenario, he saved that nikka Dean O'Banion from getting murked. Speaking of Dean, I just wiki that cat and
I hope they have the St. Valentines Day Massacre this season, he is a major reason for it happening. This also involves Bugs Moran who could probably be a character this season

Again, dope start to the season.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:ahh: great to have bwe back even though I despise Margaret Schroeder's whole existence

Rothstine made the smug favre face when dude was shytting on him like :umad:

Nicky out the liquor business ain't going to last long.

This season is going to be interesting.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was :whoo: when I saw Harrow with the shotgun at the door.

Nucky learn from last season he can't be a niceguy anymore, that opening scene with him was jokes :russ:.

Magaret already making me wanna see her dead this season:smh:, at least Nucky ain't putting up with her bullshyt this season and got himself a sidepiece that respects his status. I'll give Magaret credit, she put herself in a position that made her not be allowed to be thrown in the bushes by Nucky.

You know when Chalky makes his return on the show he's gonna be :win:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No mention of Gillian Darmody being batshyt crazy?

no point about talking about stuff we already know

brehs, im in love with that chick nucky was with....just something about her, cute as fukk
tumblr_m9nrvyCmGu1r4isfro1_1280.jpg

definitely in upgrade, i like her face and height

Daps
What a great way to open the season :wow:

So much shyt to address....

Richard blasting Manny. I seen someone question why he waited so long...I think Tommy forgetting about his mom sent Richard was the last straw. She was kind to him, and he truly valued their relationship so seeing her son being brainwashed to forget her set him off. I'm not even sure if he goes after everybody to avenge Jimmy's death, or if he just wanted to avenge hers.

:dead: @ Gillian turning that house into a whore house. The Commodore must be rolling over in his grave.

I can't wait to see Capone earn his stripes this season. He's America's most notorious gangster, so his story was guaranteed to be compelling. Van Alden joining the fray just makes it that much more interesting. Torrio's a little bytch. Never seen a boss say "I don't want no trouble" as much as him. That dude wasn't even his equal, right? Yet he let him come in there and disrespect like that, smh

Rosetti's def the best new character. Sensitive ruthless prick....the worst kind of sociopath. My dude Owen finna have a real problem on his hands.

Nucky the full time gangster :lawd:
Tho, I don't what needs to click before he realizes it's time to get gangster on Margaret.nothing good will come of her mulling about in your house...she's already shown you she's an irrational hypocrite that'll undercut you at any point her "convictions" lead her to.
Just how rich is Nucky? He was looking like a 20s Bruce Wayne the way he had people tripping over themselves to get to that treasure.

And Chalky ain't even hit the scene yet :gladbron:

Daps
:ahh: great to have bwe back even though I despise Margaret Schroeder's whole existence

Rothstine made the smug favre face when dude was shytting on him like :umad:

Nicky out the liquor business ain't going to last long.

This season is going to be interesting.

Nucky has no intentions on leaving the liquor business...he just wants to sell only to AR (to distance himself from those thugs due to his political relationships)

Of course that means all his former customers will have to pay more for their liquor once AR adds his premium. Rosetti won't stand for that, so I expect him to raise hell...jack a few shipments and shyt

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nucky tightening up the liq sales to rothstein is only temp til them political problems pass him by since thats his only loose end cause he got A.C on lock. I knew the Happy couple shyt at the party was an act. Bytch cost him millions by publically baptising him with the land charity.

Van alden just put his dyck in the wrong shyt. He's a fugitive so he gonna turn into some boondocks saint scripture spitting killer this season

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Show's so good... but i fukkin hate Bobby Cannavalle. That character is a bit over the top too, interested to see how he manages to live all season... wish it was a different actor

He's gonna have to step his acting chops up another notch, though I thought he was good on Nurse Jackie.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the valentines day massacre was 1929. on the show they just celebrated bringing in 1923. i dont think you need to use spoiler tags on something 80 years old either. dude called nucky a breadstick with a bowtie :dead:

:russ:

I couldn't stop laughing at that scene. It was like watching a comedy central's Roast. Like another poster said in this thread I was skeptical about Bobby Cannavale's performance but now I got nothing to worry about. Like R.E.N said he is the best newcomer.

I was so glad to see Manny Horvitz that I thought the casting made a mistake when it seemed like he wasn't coming back. I thought they just dumped his storyline and I was so distracted with the possibilities of him having his on still that I didn't think he could get murked so early. The writers were tricky with that shyt lol and it tells you that Harrow about to go HAM.

shyt is gonna be a roller coaster for Nucky, brehs.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bustback:

Hole through Manny's cranium.

Happy New Years. :jawalrus:

:salute: Harrow the Gawd.

That's one to go and three more to get on the strength of Jimmy and Angela. :to:

BE is back :win: