Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I don't think the intent was to pistol whip him...it was to do something like this:

boardwalk empire - Owen Slater bathroom kill - YouTube

And it would've been a good plan IF Nucky hadn't told half the underworld that he intended to go after Masseria :beli:

Only would have worked if you can get Masseria alone, but he stayed with muscle at all times.

It would have been easy for a bomb expert like Owen, Nucky keeps making the dumbest moves. Kill the biggest gangsta in NYC or kill Gyp, you would think the choice would have been easy. Also, now he got Masseria's attention.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
He's a complete 180 from this guy
milton-office-space.jpg

Lmao my man at work just told me about this. Thought he was bullshytting.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think im the only person who doesn't give a rat's ass about that Stephen Root character and cant wait til he gets the fukk off the screen (i havent read this page though, but i doubt anyone agrees)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hope these last two episodes make up for the average season that they have gave us this year. Though i still would give it a 7 on a scale of 10. It's just missing something that last season gave us. I suppose that is the Jimmy storyline.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So that's how Nucky been treating my boy Chalky ? If Gyp were smarter, he woulda gotten through his head out there and have him give up Nucky