qnwfW.jpg

i see some shyt i dont wanna see happening now...ugh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would think they're gonna introduce Albert Anastasia on the show next season, maybe?

Have they introduced bugs Moran yet ? That war took 5 years with no real winners they both went to jail . And with the show focusing on Nucky how will they keep him involved

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that we got everything we need for Season 4 to be the GOAT
-Al Capone taking over Chicago
-Van Alden engaging in more criminal fukkery :russ:
-Al Capone vs Bugs Moran is gonna happen eventually
-Chalky running a club in Harlem
-Luciano making moves to set up Murder INC

hopefully Margaret is dead so we don't have anymore slow boring ass episodes

You're getting way ahead of yourself. The current show's season is set in 1923. Luciano doesn't really become a boss until after the death of Rothstein & the ending of the Castellammarese War. Which both happen around the late 1920s & early 1930s, Murder Inc isn't started until the 1930s....but they may introduce some characters that would be apart of it.

Sorry to see Owen go, I remember how he killed dude in the bathroom, he was a pretty good enforcer himself....but not on Jimmy's level. We all knew he wasn't coming back after he felt he could take out a mob boss by himself on some stealth shyt. I dunno if Luciano & Lansky told Masseria the exact plan but it was a suicide mission regardless. Eli could have been dead too because he said he was going with Owen, but Nucky sent him to Chicago.

Next week's preview with Harrow getting his guns, they going to awake a sleeping giant. :win:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
You're getting way ahead of yourself. The current show's season is set in 1923. Luciano doesn't really become a boss until after the death of Rothstein & the ending of the Castellammarese War. Which both happen around the late 1920s & early 1930s, Murder Inc isn't started until the 1930s....but they may introduce some characters that would be apart of it.

Sorry to see Owen go, I remember how he killed dude in the bathroom, he was a pretty good enforcer himself....but not on Jimmy's level. We all knew he wasn't coming back after he felt he could take out a mob boss by himself on some stealth shyt. I dunno if Luciano & Lansky told Masseria the exact plan but it was a suicide mission regardless. Eli could have been dead too because he said he was going with Owen, but Nucky sent him to Chicago.

Next week's preview with Harrow getting his guns, they going to awake a sleeping giant. :win:
yea man, they showed him opening that case! :cape:

and maybe Eli going to Chicago means he's gonna start coming into his own a bit.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea man, they showed him opening that case! :cape:

and maybe Eli going to Chicago means he's gonna start coming into his own a bit.

Yup, just when we thought Harrow was getting soft cuz of that woman....folks musta forgot Roy Jones style how ruthless Harrow is.

One of the best scenes in all of the series - the truce between Nucky & Rothstein. Harrow kills the boy with no hesitation.

Boardwalk Empire - All situations come to a close.wmv - YouTube

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
good ep. show is rounding back into its past form.

Gyp.. dun fukked up.

now his assistant bout to snake him. you dont kill family in italian culture breh. :rayray:​
:pachaha: that foghorn leghorn muhfukka just became one of my fav characters. put him and rothstein together... :wow: :lawd:

but :whoa: brehs am i trippin or was daughterty and ol dude that committed that lovers

i got hype at the beginnin of the show thinkin van alden breaking bad :bryan: capone killed that shyt quick though lmao

and what the fukk happened in gyp's childhood? :why: this muhfukka actually considered what he did to ol boy's cousin a favor, wtf was he bout to do :merchant:

nah they werent lovers just childhood friends.​

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Daps
The last 10-15 minutes :damn:

Outise of that :snooze:

The preview to the next episode look good though :takedat:

I swear, some of y'all need something blowing up, someone getting shot, stabbed or beat with a shovel in order to enjoy a show :snoop:

This was a GREAT episode. Every single storyline was dope.

Y'all touched on most of 'em, so I just want to give a shout out to my new favorite character Gaston Means. I hope they keep him around next season, he's pure gold. This dude got 80 racks...for a murder he didn't even end up having to commit :dead:

Oh, and I have to speak on Owen. He was truly a "had a spark when you started..." character. Based on season 2, I was just sure he gonna be dope this season, but he proved to be just a hoe too concerned Margaret's cooch. I think most of knew he was a goner, so when it happened, I was glad it was over with