Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I was :lolbron: when that box opened and Owen was in it! Wish we coulda saw the scene but fukk it...his expression said enough

:pacspit: @ that whore Margaret and her reaction...hittin Nuck n shyt...she needs to get got...soon too!

:wtb: @ Nuck shyttin on Chalky now gonna need his help....they better let Chalky and his boys ride for Nuck and then open that club as payback

:heh: the Gyp scene on the beach.....I knew that dude was dead as soon as he was talkin bout rogue waves in the first scene....Gyp had dude in the sand like :noah: that shyt was great...he was gonna let that tide roll in and "bc he respect" his boy, he clubbed him with that shovel instead....now he "owe him one" hahaha wtf?

Capone and Val Alden was funny too....had Van Alden on some :lawd: shyt praying to himself at that table, fearing his life haha

I hope they let that boy Harrow go to work with them guns but now I'm afraid my boy gonna get taken out....he finally found someone, got some free p*ssy and is happy....that's all the signs of someone who gonna get murked :sadbron:

they better not but god damn at the person who kills harrows happiness. Dude killed manny because Angela was kind to him imagine if they kill the woman who giving him ass despite his face. :merchant:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they better not but god damn at the person who kills harrows happiness. Dude killed manny because Angela was kind to him imagine if they kill the woman who giving him ass despite his face. :merchant:

I fear for the man and anyone involved if they kill Julia. :huhldup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fukk that we got everything we need for Season 4 to be the GOAT
-Al Capone taking over Chicago
-Van Alden engaging in more criminal fukkery :russ:
-Al Capone vs Bugs Moran is gonna happen eventually
-Chalky running a club in Atlantic City
-Luciano making moves to set up Murder INC

hopefully Margaret is dead so we don't have anymore slow boring ass episodes
fixed that for you.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
aTSuv.gif

real talk the way gyp wound up to hit dude upside the head after his right hand man sighed a breath of relief had me dying laughing...plus the way gyp was breathing hard as hell afterwards.

me::russ:

my wife: :scusthov:

me::yeshrug:

i hate had to be owen though but i called him dying as soon they were done talking about him going to new york

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
how real did that shyt look with Gyp hit dude with the shovel the first time & he said "AHHH!"?! :bryan:

breh the worst part of that to me was the way the shovel resonated every time it hit his head:deadhorse: I cringed:scusthov: with every hit.

the shows been way better since they killed that chipmunk faced bytch :cacsosa66: less simping and more fukkery

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Watch the episode again he expressed interest in Harlem, after Chalky merks Rosseti he's gettin it
He said he wanted Babette's place with an blacks on stage, whites in the crowd.This is the only place he could get, Harlem not going to happen. Joe the boss runs that area, you say how he got at Benny and Meyer up there for selling about an ounce of H? Atlantic City is perfect, he stays in town close to home with Nucky passing all the paperwork through, which is not going to happen in Harlem.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm confused as to why gyp killed dude... Besides for the fact that he cray...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Watch the episode again he expressed interest in Harlem, after Chalky merks Rosseti he's gettin it

Nah, he wants to open up a club in AC, where Babette's was....he noted that they are doing it in Harlem, which at that time had The Cotton Club poppin...

^^ he's right fam. He wants the spot where the explosion happened because he says "it reminds people what happened". He used Harlem as proof it could work