Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
and saying owen isnt a turncoat when he let that irish cat, who took him under his wing, get merked is a little :merchant:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:whoo: broad was looking extra wak with that blonde wig. dueces...

now we need margaret to get kicked in the head by the pony, jimmy's mom to to get choked to death by gyp during a fukk, and chalky and his homie to come thru and crush buildings... glad this simping shyt is over

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Van Alden :salute: Show stealer!!
Good to see that the simpin' from Nucky will be over with. :ahh:
Now can we please get rid of Margaret so that this show can go back to its prominence.

Who am I kiddin' :rudy: that bytch will never go away. :to:
The preview for next weeks episode :whoo:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:lawd: thank god they killed ol girl off. hopefully now shyt'll turn up and nucky bring in escobar season. he seem to be gettin a bit of his swag back :ehh: i was surprised to see him get that deal with mellon. whatever they bout to make together is babymoney for that man. :russ: @ van alden finally snappin on his coworkers. i wanted him to murder duke so bad :ohlawd: as disappointed as he is with his life he honestly seem like the luckiest character on the show... that russian chick so fukkin ride or die :wow: shout outs to the writers for finally makin a likable female character :salute: where the fukk is chalky though??? :what:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:lawd: thank god they killed ol girl off. hopefully now shyt'll turn up and nucky bring in escobar season. he seem to be gettin a bit of his swag back :ehh: i was surprised to see him get that deal with mellon. whatever they bout to make together is babymoney for that man. :russ: @ van alden finally snappin on his coworkers. i wanted him to murder duke so bad :ohlawd: as disappointed as he is with his life he honestly seem like the luckiest character on the show... that russian chick so fukkin ride or die :wow: shout outs to the writers for finally makin a likable female character :salute: where the fukk is chalky though??? :what:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMm1Wih0kug[/ame]

oh he comin :smugbiden:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
The ending was :damn: but Van Alden stole the show going ham after putting up with all that shyt with his job. I had to stand up and applaud after he went out like :win:

Glad the simp era of the show is dead. Margaret and "the help" should be next. Don't like either one of them.

Looking for Chalky

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Man Van Alden has the best wife ever. fukkin' effective yo. Most would women would have either dumped his ass, cry, or set him up but this broad is finding solutions trying to help the man out and shyt. :clap:
crazy thing is that she just showed up as a babysitter. Then he ended up wifin her up & now she's the most gangsta & sexiest chick on the show. Oh I didn't forget that scene where she seduced Van Alden & rode the penis. :shaq: