Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
good point:obama:

can't front thought gyp was going come out blasting and nuck shorty gets clapped....knew she was going die tho

owen is smart, he knows eventually he will find out about him and Margaret, and that episode where he shoots the kid and pointed the gun at owen has him shook. all it would prolly take is gyp letting him know he will set him up with joe masseria with his own operation and was enough to convince him.

plus the storyline would be boring as fukk if everything just goes according to plan, gotta make it a little interesting.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Van Alden gave ol' boy that work with the iron.....had him crying like a biitch and the whole office was shook

His wife :salute:

Two times :salute:

My man Nucky bout to nut up....he takin l's from all angles the shiit has got to stop I fuccks with Buscemi too much to see him play the herb

Capone's boss passing the torch :smugfavre:

Overall, I was fairly amused :leon:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
not saying otherwise. gyp just seems like the type to go there and shoot em, not come up with a plan to plant explosives, that would require more smarts, which i dont think he has.

makes lotta sense to me too :shaq:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
damn gyp!!!!!

Van Alden wife was in the swidish mafia all she needed was some muscle.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
owen is smart, he knows eventually he will find out about him and Margaret, and that episode where he shoots the kid and pointed the gun at owen has him shook. all it would prolly take is gyp letting him know he will set him up with joe masseria with his own operation and was enough to convince him.

plus the storyline would be boring as fukk if everything just goes according to plan, gotta make it a little interesting.

I can't see Owen doing this . He's not that ambitious and peg won't cosign him betraying Nucky but maybe :manny: Nucky needed his avengers moment to wake him up . Four episodes left next one is probably the regrouping episode .

Speaking of Owen isn't funny how right hand men usually Betray you in criminal organizations and history . They always factor in to your downfall makes me not want to be a criminal mastermind

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't see Owen doing this . He's not that ambitious and peg won't cosign him betraying Nucky but maybe :manny: Nucky needed his avengers moment to wake him up . Four episodes left next one is probably the regrouping episode .

Speaking of Owen isn't funny how right hand men usually Betray you in criminal organizations and history . They always factor in to your downfall makes me not want to be a criminal mastermind

i dont even think it has anything to do with him being ambitious, he just knows eventually that shyt is gonna leak out. he dont trust margaret keeping that shyt a secret, the longer nucky is alive, the odds go up in him being killed.

and im sure thats why he went with the explosives, he dont want peg to know but he knows if nucky were to die she would be like :manny: and start a new life with owen. so chalk it up to nucky getting caught up in the game and take no blame.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
looks like chalky and harrow will be recruited by nucky next week :ahh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
van alden stole the show..

had me dead. me and my girl were waiting for him to explode cuz they'd been bullying him.

gifs needed NOW

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
come on guys it was obviously gyp who set off the bomb... did you not watch the scene where jimmys mom gives them the intel of where theyre eating... you really think the writers are gonna throw that shet in there for no reason...

owen isnt a turncoat... hes a consummate professional... yall are really grasping at straws.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i aint saying it wasnt gyp, obviously it was, im saying owen could have had a hand in the shyt. simply because in season 2 they made reference to him being good with explosives. then add the fact hes fukking dudes wife and wasnt too far from being murdered like that kid, i dont think the shyt is too farfetched to ponder.