Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
wait wait....so that whole doctor arc was so they could have Marg get some birth control so Owen pipe her without the fear of her getting knocked up?

clever...boring...but clever...

and HA HA at Jowlface gettin explodified...

Van Alden and his scandinavian dip bout to be goin wild.

They need to kill Margaret already and let Al and Van Alden have more airtime :rambo:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I like this ep.... now that simping shyt is over and hopefully the only scenes wit Margaret is when she getting fukked

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They need to kill Margaret already and let Al and Van Alden have more airtime :rambo:

Peg isn't gonna die anytime soon breh...its just not happening. Between Nucky keeping up appearances and Owen most likey willing to go Terrorist to keep her safe...nah...Marg is STRAAAAAIGHT

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Outstanding episode...Van Alden and his bytch :salute: them both...Capone's boss went to italy, came back and has grown tired of how things are done in american...sees where it's headed and is ready to bow out and let Capone take the reins...Nucky and Billie making a break thru just to have it blow up in his face :mindblown:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I like this ep.... now that simping shyt is over and hopefully the only scenes wit Margaret is when she getting fukked
We are owed a naked Margaret sex scene at this point...at least as a reward for putting up with her for 3 seasons now. I don't even care if she don't look that good.

The shyt with her and Owen ain't gonna last & it's gotta be leading to something bigger. fukkin scene in the rain was on some The Notebook shyt. :comeon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We are owed a naked Margaret sex scene at this point...at least as a reward for putting up with her for 3 seasons now. I don't even care if she don't look that good.

The shyt with her and Owen ain't gonna last & it's gotta be leading to something bigger. fukkin scene in the rain was on some The Notebook shyt. :comeon:

No

Nudity

Clause

:beli:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

:heh: @ notebook shyt

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gyp did this

not saying otherwise. gyp just seems like the type to go there and shoot em, not come up with a plan to plant explosives, that would require more smarts, which i dont think he has. just my theory.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margaret is hideous wow :scusthov: she looked better when she was a frumpy housewife . Looking like the wicked witch in this bytch

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
not saying otherwise. gyp just seems like the type to go there and shoot em, not come up with a plan to plant explosives, that would require more smarts, which i dont think he has. just my theory.

good point:obama:

can't front thought gyp was going come out blasting and nuck shorty gets clapped....knew she was going die tho