Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The jester who got his face ironed deserved it. One look at Van Elden, you just keep it moving. But, no he kept egging him on. Van Elden should had pressed the steamer, but that probably didn't exist then.

:umad: at the office runnnin from him like he was Cloverfield.

Harrow was right, Jimmy deserved better. :salute:

For once I was on Gilians side, when Nucky came with his bullshyt condolences. :pacspit:

When :boss: Torrio didn't snap at Capone for his actions while he was away, seemed like him finally acknowledging the :boss: Capone is growing into.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Van Alden gotta hustler for a wife, nothing better not happen to her on this show!

Sorry to see Billie go out like that, but if it wakes up Nucky - so be it. He looking to call his goons, Chalky & them up, come next week. I really hope Harrow eventually kills Gillian, the look on her face when he said "Jimmy deserved better" sounds like she was a lil shook by that. She & Margaret should be the next ones to go lol

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
The jester who got his face ironed deserved it. One look at Van Elden, you just keep it moving. But, no he kept egging him on. Van Elden should had pulled the steamer, but that probably didn't exist then.

:umad: at the office runnnin from him like he was Cloverfield.

Harrow was right, Jimmy deserved better. :salute:

For once I was on Gilians side, when Nucky came with his bullshyt condolences. :pacspit:

When :boss: Torrio didn't snap at Capone for his actions while he was away, seemed like him finally acknowledging the :boss: Capone is growing into.

I wasnt at all... lets not forget Gillian was the one that truly amped jimmy up to go against Nucky and try and kill him...

What the fukk did she think was gonna happen?

Cant fukk with the Nuck

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The exchange between Gillian and Nucky was golden. I like how she didn't believe any of his bullshyt from jump. Even though jimmy kinda deserved it, it's still fukk Nucky for letting the blickie go in Jimmy's face.

Van Alden, I hope Capone and torrio somehow get him on their side. O'banion will be wiped off the chi-town map pretty soon and Capone about to start using those Chicago type writers aka the blam blam blam device. His wife is the best on the show. Down ass chick. Smart resourceful. I bet something happens to her. And yet margret will be unscathed.

Margret, I liked her. But her and Owen won't last long. I think Owen is gonna make something look like an accident once he thinks Nucky knows something. It's just how Margret asked to learn how to drive. Maybe some foreshadowing. I dunno.

Finally the simp era is over. I would have loved to see Billie be obliterated frame by frame. Just super disgusting looking. Now with p*ssy out of the way, Nucky will embrace boss mode. Looks like next episode he calls out the troops and starts the murder game.

Van Alden going into goon mode reminded me of Son Goku finally turning super saiya-jin. And he enjoyed it.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i for one was glad to see that chipmunk faced toothpick chick get blown to bits.. ..never liked her character. ..and this should teach nuck to stop saving and push him further into that gangster lifestyle. ..

chalky and Capone need more lime light. ..

the iron salesman gets the last laugh. ..:russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: at Billie Kent getting blasted.

I'd be all :why: if it was Van Alden's broad though.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Van Alden's wife :lawd:

I hated Nucky's simping but am I the only one who thought Billie Kent was cute and sexy:ld:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Van Alden's wife :wow: That's that ride or die chick you want in your corner

4a9febb3e2ab8_Christiane%20Seidel%20Bikini1BIG.jpg

And I swear every facial expression of Van Alden is gif material :russ:

DMR

Killa
Daps
finally something happened, Ive fast forwarded margaret scenes and the episode was quite alright

billie had a cute face tho :to:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
It looked like after the explosion, Rothstein looked at Nucky like :upsetfavre:, and then looked like Luciano like :to: "Help me out of this" :to:, but he just had to get in that :upsetfavre: