Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
How are you telling people to stop watching the show if they don't like it, but you're reading and replying to posts that you don't like? If us shytting on the show offends you just ignore our posts and KIM. :yeshrug:

Fred.

:comeon:

you don't gotta flip the channel to hbo but your whiny ass posts are on the page....make sense?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's the middle of the season...the only reason people are offering up possible explanations is cuz you ADD niccas keep asking questions about random shyt. We just learned about his living situation last episode, who knows what we'll learn next episode.

If you're not gonna just allow the show to unfold and wanna speculate and analyze, you can't whine when folks offer up possible explanations to the questions/"holes" you bring up.
Its all good dog, do your thing. Its good people have active minds to create entire back-stories sh*t and make up sh*t. Just don't get mad if someone doesn't agree with the story you made up in your head.

-How bout I give it a whirl and make up a story. Lets see:

Since Gyp and his sisters are Italian they was known for sellin' pizzas and Joe loved their pizza but one day he told gyp to ditch the pizza gig and roll with him. So gyp agrees and now he's rollin' with Joe but Joe is takin' all the money that they hustle up and now Gyp is pissed off and goin' crazy. THat in turn makes him a wild azz dude cause really he was makin' more money sellin' pizzas. So Gyp sez f*ck it I'm about to do some side sh*t an whil' out and hit up Atlantic City and try to come up off some Jews and Micks.

So he hits Atlantic City up and during that meeting with Nucky and AR- I'm thinkin' Nucky and AR dissed the sh*t outta Gyp but HBO cut the part out. But I'm readin' in-between the lines here fellas.. I feel that they cut the part out during editing where Nucky told Gyp in front of everybody, "what the f*ck are you doing here f*ggot, Go get us some pizzas"(on some "go get your shine box" Goodfellas steez). Cause if you watch the show, that's some sh*t Nucky would say. Also we know that one wrong word can set gyp off on the deep end.

So everybody breaks out laughin' and then that's when gyp(along with announcement that the liquor is going to be funneled through AR), flies off at the handle and roasts the entire room. Still pissed he jacks their shipments and whatnot. Later we know his crew gets gunned up and clapped quick, So he's headed back to NY broke as f*ck thinkin' about getting back into the pizza game.

Joe doesn't want to hear that bullsh*t. He's more upset about him jumpin' back into the pizza game than the ruckus he caused in Atlantic City. Gyp knowin' he's about to get merked backtracks and plays up the racial angle to get back on Joe's good side. "I'mma kill 'em all for you Joe". Joe likes that talk and spares his life.

-That's how I saw it :manny:

Daps
Didnt expect the show to be this flabby so quick :scusthov:

Ive been re-watching the sopranos seasons :wow:..this nonsense cant even compare..and its a damn shame too..they've got so many great characters on the show..but the weekly fukkery is too strong.

Daps
Its all good dog, do your thing. Its good people have active minds to create entire back-stories sh*t and make up sh*t. Just don't get mad if someone doesn't agree with the story you made up in your head.

-How bout I give it a whirl and make up a story. Lets see:

Since Gyp and his sisters are Italian they was known for sellin' pizzas and Joe loved their pizza but one day he told gyp to ditch the pizza gig and roll with him. So gyp agrees and now he's rollin' with Joe but Joe is takin' all the money that they hustle up and now Gyp is pissed off and goin' crazy. THat in turn makes him a wild azz dude cause really he was makin' more money sellin' pizzas. So Gyp sez f*ck it I'm about to do some side sh*t an whil' out and hit up Atlantic City and try to come up off some Jews and Micks.

So he hits Atlantic City up and during that meeting with Nucky and AR- I'm thinkin' Nucky and AR dissed the sh*t outta Gyp but HBO cut the part out. But I'm readin' in-between the lines here fellas.. I feel that they cut the part out during editing where Nucky told Gyp in front of everybody, "what the f*ck are you doing here f*ggot, Go get us some pizzas"(on some "go get your shine box" Goodfellas steez). Cause if you watch the show, that's some sh*t Nucky would say. Also we know that one wrong word can set gyp off on the deep end.

So everybody breaks out laughin' and then that's when gyp(along with announcement that the liquor is going to be funneled through AR), flies off at the handle and roasts the entire room. Still pissed he jacks their shipments and whatnot. Later we know his crew gets gunned up and clapped quick, So he's headed back to NY broke as f*ck thinkin' about getting back into the pizza game.

Joe doesn't want to hear that bullsh*t. He's more upset about him jumpin' back into the pizza game than the ruckus he caused in Atlantic City. Gyp knowin' he's about to get merked backtracks and plays up the racial angle to get back on Joe's good side. "I'mma kill 'em all for you Joe". Joe likes that talk and spares his life.

-That's how I saw it :manny:

You STILL don't get it... but I can't say I'm surprised considering you're the guy who couldn't understand why Lucky wasn't fukking with Joe even tho you allegedly understood that Lucky felt Joe was too greedy. :snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You STILL don't get it... but I can't say I'm surprised considering you're the guy who couldn't understand why Lucky wasn't fukking with Joe even tho you allegedly understood that Lucky felt Joe was too greedy. :snoop:

:snoop: I already know lucky and lansky felt that Joe is too greedy. Joe is The Black Hand from Godfather 2, his hands are in everything & he's greedy as fukk. We all know this breh. I that sh*t wrote was a joke breh. This show is now LOST status. Plotholes, questions, theories, and fill in your own background and filler when needed.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Didnt expect the show to be this flabby so quick :scusthov:

Ive been re-watching the sopranos seasons :wow:..this nonsense cant even compare..and its a damn shame too..they've got so many great characters on the show..but the weekly fukkery is too strong.

C/S

I don't know why cats are bringing up The Sopranos either. That show was damn near flawless. That show changed television and put HBO back on the map. Now that was good storytelling.

-and usually your give a movie that has a few plotholes a pass because they have to tell a complete story in 2 hours. But a tv series can flesh it out over a course of time for years with numerous episodes. I don't know what's goin on with the BE writers

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 and 2 were so solid. Maybe the bar was too high. But I thought that with all the interesting characters in the show, it would still find a way to be entertaining without Jimmy.

But then they focus on Marg for a big piece of this season, and it just bores me. I'm not one who just needs action all over the place either, there's other shows for that, but there's too many dope characters in this show to shed light on than boring as Marg

:aicmon:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Very late this week because of the hurricane, i imagine, but still love em...

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How are you telling people to stop watching the show if they don't like it, but you're reading and replying to posts that you don't like? If us shytting on the show offends you just ignore our posts and KIM. :yeshrug:

Fred.

why are you in this thread if you dont like the show? :vince:

stop crying for attention, you did this same shyt with spartacus if im not mistaken

go rap about crop circles dweeb

21nha46.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why are you in this thread if you dont like the show? :vince:

stop crying for attention, you did this same shyt with spartacus if im not mistaken

go rap about crop circles dweeb

21nha46.jpg

:heh: at me crying for attention when most of the thread is saying the exact same thing. The show fell off.

I never even watched "Spartacus". fukk outta here.

Fred.