Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why do you ask that question when you say you know the history of Murder Inc.?

It been years since I've read up on them.. Way back with that Lansky flick about ten years ago. I'll go back and re-read. Wish they would give a little brief explanation in the show since the Joe and Gyp are making dude look like an Italian c00n and sellout & since they're mixing fictional characters and fictional storylines with real gangsters of the past

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It been years since I've read up on them.. Way back with that Lansky flick about ten years ago. I'll go back and re-read. Wish they would give a little brief explanation in the show since the Joe and Gyp are making dude look like an Italian c00n and sellout & since they're mixing fictional characters and fictional storylines with real gangsters of the past

all fact, all fiction don't matter italians were supposed to put their own above others (same with any race pretty much)

look at things now if you're black and you're making mad money with a white boy the boss on the black side is gonna be like "why you makin money with this person who is lesser than us when you could be working for your own people"

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
all fact, all fiction don't matter italians were supposed to put their own above others (same with any race pretty much)

look at things now if you're black and you're making mad money with a white boy the boss on the black side is gonna be like "why you makin money with this person who is lesser than us when you could be working for your own people"

I know this. I sayin where's Luciano's explanation. Like when he has a sit down with Joe or Gyp. A little line like, "I'm with the Jew-boys because you b*stards didn't give me a chance & you all thought I couldnt earn for you". -or something to that effect. That's what I'm looking for. Where's those lines at? But its all good, they're not getting that much screen time as it is. Its the Margret/Nucky show. I'll just re-read the backstory :manny:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I know this. I sayin where's Luciano's explanation. Like when he has a sit down with Joe or Gyp. A little line like, "I'm with the Jew-boys because you b*stards didn't give me a chance & you all thought I couldnt earn for you". -or something to that effect. That's what I'm looking for. Where's those lines at? But its all good, they're not getting that much screen time as it is. Its the Margret/Nucky show. I'll just re-read the backstory :manny:

It's not that they thought he couldn't earn he just preferred being someones partner instead of someones lackey. All speculation on my part though :yeshrug:

Daps

uhh, cuz he doesn't want to die breh lol... he can't just shyt on Joe the Boss to his face.

The show has given you the lines of explanation you seek... just not addressed to Joe directly. In convos with Meyer and AR, Lucky has explained exactly why he doesn't want to work: he feels Joe is toogreedy and prevents him from earning. Check the first time Joe hits the screen in season one (or was that two?)... Lucky let's his frustrations be known after that meeting.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
The one thing I'm wondering us when are they going to introduce Dutch Schultz ,he was aligned with Luciano,lansky, and Siegel with rothstein

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
uhh, cuz he doesn't want to die breh lol... he can't just shyt on Joe the Boss to his face.

The show has given you the lines of explanation you seek... just not addressed to Joe directly. In convos with Meyer and AR, Lucky has explained exactly why he doesn't want to work: he feels Joe is toogreedy and prevents him from earning. Check the first time Joe hits the screen in season one (or was that two?)... Lucky let's his frustrations be known after that meeting.

Joe was called "too greedy" by Luciano cause he wants too much of a piece of what him and Lansky makes while peddling sh*t in his territory.

It wasn't cause Luciano used to work for Joe and joe wouldn't let him earn his fair share. They didn't say that.

Did Luciano used to work for Joe?

Daps
Joe was called "too greedy" by Luciano cause he wants too much of a piece of what him and Lansky makes while peddling sh*t in his territory.

It wasn't cause Luciano used to work for Joe and joe wouldn't let him earn his fair share. They didn't say that.

Did Luciano used to work for Joe?

Breh, Lucky called him greedy without Joe ever proposing a split. I'm talking about when Joe found out about the card game and AR brokered a truce. AR set the terms of that dealandconvinced Joe to agree. Lucky's been calling him greedy since Joe's introduction. If Lucky's feelings towards Joe is eluding you, that's on you... the writers have made it clear.

And yea, Joe recruited Lucky as muscle before he linked with AR

Daps
I can't remember if it was to AR or Meyer, but Lucky pretty much says "fukk Joe Masseria, that greedy prick wants to eat his pie and eat yours too!"

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The bad thing about this show is that we all know how this plays out.Gyp won't body any of these dudes,so that kills the suspense.We already know it's :duck:.This show would be better IMO if it was just 100% fictional.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh, Lucky called him greedy without Joe ever proposing a split. I'm talking about when Joe found out about the card game and AR brokered a truce. AR set the terms of that dealandconvinced Joe to agree. Lucky's been calling him greedy since Joe's introduction. If Lucky's feelings towards Joe is eluding you, that's on you... the writers have made it clear.

And yea, Joe recruited Lucky as muscle before he linked with AR
Thank you, this all I was looking for. We all know Lucky's feelings towards Joe, I caught all of that. I was looking for the connection as to why Lucky is runnin with Jews and not with his people and was he once actually under Joe's wing and broke away to get with the Jews. That's all

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
italians weren't considered white back then look at how dark joe is he is damn near my color.

also I hope Harrow the Gawd doesnt become gillians personal hitman

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This show is still great but it feels like something is missing this season. Maybe its because Jimmy is dead or maybe they need to focus on Chalky and Capone more. But they need to change something up for next season.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The bad thing about this show is that we all know how this plays out.Gyp won't body any of these dudes,so that kills the suspense.We already know it's :duck:.This show would be better IMO if it was just 100% fictional.
Co-sign

-but then again they're twisting sh*t around a bit to their liking. Was Nucky actually boding cats up & bustin' triggers like that back in the day?