Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
And :russ: at season 5 of "The Wire" being 9/10. That shyt was 7/10, at best, and arguably the worst case of falling off in TV history.

:snoop:

Except for some scenes in the McNulty/serial killer story line, Season 5 is great and actually underrated. Tons of memorable deaths and scenes, plus the last two episodes are two of the show's best.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:obama:

One thing is for sure...the show DEFINITELY doesn't start slow :merchant:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Except for some scenes in the McNulty/serial killer story line, Season 5 is great and actually underrated. Tons of memorable deaths and scenes, plus the last two episodes are two of the show's best.

:wtf:

Some scenes? :heh:

The entire fake serial killer subplot alone was "jump the shark" material. If this was any other show we'd be crucifying it. I know people got "The Wire" on a pedestal but let's be real here.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like Gyp Rosetti is about to be victim of the greatest ether seen on television this season :wow:

killing Gyp Rossetti seems too predictable, i expect him to stay around longer
maybe he joins Rothstein, mayb somehow he joins Al Capone

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man I don't get this Gyp character at all. Early in the season he rolls into town with a big crew, killin' and slappin' up folks just for sayin' one wrong word to him, sits down with the big dogs- Rothstein and Nuck, sons the sh*t out of everyone in the room, takes over a small town that has the gas station and main road to NY, burns the sheriff up, jacks Nucky's shipment and kills his entire crew........

then they finally get at him when Seigle takes out about 3-4 of his dudes. He limps back to NY, we come to find out his muscle is small as f*ck, he has no dough, one suit, he stays with his mom & sisters in a small ass dirty shack- sh*t was so small when he stepped out that little ass bed room he was already in the kitchen. where in the f*ck is a the hallway at nicca :russ: he slaps up a priest and takes his loose change:rudy: then he begs Masserti for his life and come to find out he's disposable??? :mindblown: sh*t makes no sense. where's his money at? and forget all that "oh he stays with his sisters cause that's that Italian sh*t". :stopitslime: Italians like nice sh*t too

-on another note, what was the story with Luciano hangin' with Jews instead of his own kind anyways?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Man I don't get this Gyp character at all. Early in the season he rolls into town with a big crew, killin' and slappin' up folks just for sayin' one wrong word to him, sits down with the big dogs- Rothstein and Nuck, sons the sh*t out of everyone in the room, takes over a small town that has the gas station and main road to NY, burns the sheriff up, jacks Nucky's shipment and kills his entire crew........

then they finally get at him when Seigle takes out about 3-4 of his dudes. He limps back to NY, we come to find out his muscle is small as f*ck, he has no dough, one suit, he stays with his mom & sisters in a small ass dirty shack- sh*t was so small when he stepped out that little ass bed room he was already in the kitchen. where in the f*ck is a the hallway at nicca :russ: he slaps up a priest and takes his loose change:rudy: then he begs Masserti for his life and come to find out he's disposable??? :mindblown: sh*t makes no sense. where's his money at? and forget all that "oh he stays with his sisters cause that's that Italian sh*t". :stopitslime: Italians like nice sh*t too

-on another note, what was the story with Luciano hangin' with Jews instead of his own kind anyways?
Luciano works for rothstein, and he has side businesses with lansky and Siegel who are Russian Jews.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Luciano works for rothstein, and he has side businesses with lansky and Siegel who are Russian Jews.
I know that breh, I've been watching the show since day one plus I know the history in real life with Murder Inc and so forth... I'm saying why is he with Jews instead of his fellow Italians?