Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
If gyp was some small time muscle I could believe he lived in that small ass house with that one suite...but dude is a high level bootlegger. That's pretty much like being a high level coke dealer. That shyt seemed outta place.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
If gyp was some small time muscle I could believe he lived in that small ass house with that one suite...but dude is a high level bootlegger. That's pretty much like being a high level coke dealer. That shyt seemed outta place.

high level? :what:

dude who created the show said Gyp is a mid level LT. Why you think he had to beg Masseria for the muscle to after Nucky and AR. Dude has no other connections and it looks like Bugsy killed most of his muscle.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

dude who created the show said Gyp is a mid level LT. Why you think he had to beg Masseria for the muscle to after Nucky and AR. Dude has no other connections and it looks like Bugsy killed most of his muscle.
right, and that's my point about Massaria having him by the balls.

now it looks like Gyp was sitting at the table with the big dogs because he's Massaria's pawn & represents the liquor distribution to that side of the city...nothing more.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

So why he sittin with nucky n rothstein then? Like I said that shyt don't make no sense. Writers fukked up.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
If Gyp really had money he wouldn't be bringing Joe coins and shyt. Plus this dude robbed a church. I know he crazy as hell but Gyp with money would of just fukked up the Priest, not rob a damn church.

Gillian is a shiesty ass bytch. I thought she was gonna keep the Jimmy look-alike around for a minute but nah she fukks him a few times, kills him, and gonna make everyone except Nucky, Eli, and Owen think that Jimmy overdosed and drowned. :krs:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So why he sittin with nucky n rothstein then? Like I said that shyt don't make no sense. Writers fukked up.

Joe the boss much like Nucky does not want any connections to alot of different people. Dude is running a major criminal organization. Much better to have some dude pay up to you then be involved in the business yourself. Plus i am sure Joe got other bootleggers so that is why he was about to kill Gyp but he prob figures why not let Gyp take out the competition.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Even as a mid level player Gyp should be doing very well for himself. For example in the first episode he tried to place an order for 500 cases of rum/month in addition to whatever amount of whiskey he was already getting from Nucky regularly.

Coincidentally, in the very first episode of the series Rothstein places an order for 500 cases of whiskey for $70k. Now whiskey and rum are different things but I imagine the prices are more or less the same, especially since it was bootleg. Also it stands to reason that since he was ordering the rum for the first time, the whiskey was his bread and butter, therefore he would sell more than 500 cases/month of whiskey.

So with all that in mind I figure even after expenses and his kick to Joe Masseria, his profit has to be in the tens of thousands per month. Now a quick google search reveals that the average US salary in the 20s was $1-1,5k/year. So the suggestion that Gyp wouldn't be able to afford a nice house is a bit silly.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
joe masseria in real life
masseria-giuseppe240.gif

joe from the show
BE-Joe-Masseria.jpg

not bad :ehh:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gillian is fukkin crazy, but she's smart. Jimmy has been missing for a minute, then all of a sudden he's found in the bathtub, dead from an apparent OD & drowning. Nobody was home (Harrow was out with Jimmy's son & all the whores weren't there either) so nobody could have eyewitness Jimmy coming home except Gillian.

I think Harrow eventually kills Gillian. She's chumped him on a few occasions & he's seen the body of "Jimmy" in the bathtub & knows it's not him. Plus he already told Nucky that he & his family were safe.

Gyp is definitely not on boss level like folks thought he was. In the Masseria organization, he's disposable. Like Joe was saying, he couldn't afford Gyp anymore. We know how this war plays out, but it's going to be interesting to see the show bring it to life.

As far as people itching for Luciano & Capone, like somebody mentioned earlier. Their rise won't come for years later. If the show skips years in between seasons, then we'll see. As if right now, just enjoy the show.

The dialogue between Nucky & Margaret was interesting. Sounded like there was still a glimmer of love & reconciliation there....until Margaret hit Nucky with the "it's too late"

Didn't like Eli from the past few seasons, but I think he's going to put in some serious redemption work

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
"I'll bring you Thompson! I'll bring you Rothstein! Luciano, I'll kill them all!"

That was funny cuz we already know nothing of that will happen :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
"I'll bring you Thompson! I'll bring you Rothstein! Luciano, I'll kill them all!"

That was funny cuz we already know nothing of that will happen :heh:

Looks like Gyp Rosetti is about to be victim of the greatest ether seen on television this season :wow: