Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Gillian is terrible, but im happy they ended that relationship quickly. I liked everything else about that episode. Tommy and the old soldier were comedy... so was Gyp's family.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Gyp ain't even give him the tight face he was just like "don't leave me alone with these bittches :to:"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My thoughts:

-jimmys mom smashed ol' dude while she was bleeding? :scusthov:
-Eli is coming up. (but why has he looked like an AIDS patient all year?)
-Gyp Rosetti escapes death again :rudy:
-I dont mind the scenes with Nuck and Margaret... Shows how complicated marriage can be.
-Is it gonna be THAT easy to pass of dude as Jimmy? I know its back in the day before CSI and shyt but dude just happened to be wearing his dog tags as he OD'ed on heroin? :rudy: And dude lost anyway for trusting that crazy ass chick when he barely knew her. Before she got him I was like "What if she killed this dude?" :ohhh:
-I really like how they show how Italians have so much respect for their family. Gyp snuffed a clergyman tonight but he put up with all that bytching from the women in his family. :russ: but it also points to what he was telling Masseria... that Luciano and them aren't like him and Joe.

Who's got a link to next ep's preview? My DVR cut off.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
she was probably lying about being on the rag to get Richard to take Tommy out of the house

Eli just did 16 months in a 1920s prison

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts:

-jimmys mom smashed ol' dude while she was bleeding? :scusthov:
-Eli is coming up. (but why has he looked like an AIDS patient all year?)
-Gyp Rosetti escapes death again :rudy:
-I dont mind the scenes with Nuck and Margaret... Shows how complicated marriage can be.
-Is it gonna be THAT easy to pass of dude as Jimmy? I know its back in the day before CSI and shyt but dude just happened to be wearing his dog tags as he OD'ed on heroin? :rudy: And dude lost anyway for trusting that crazy ass chick when he barely knew her. Before she got him I was like "What if she killed this dude?" :ohhh:
-I really like how they show how Italians have so much respect for their family. Gyp snuffed a clergyman tonight but he put up with all that bytching from the women in his family. :russ: but it also points to what he was telling Masseria... that Luciano and them aren't like him and Joe.

Who's got a link to next ep's preview? My DVR cut off.

Killed him in the tub....skinslip gon have him lookin :flabbynsick:

Daps
This was a good set up episode... it's everything last episode should've been.

It would have been a nice change of pace if last episode didn't exist.

I still hate Gillians storyline.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev