Blumhouse/James Wan's Atomic Monster: M3GAN (Discussion Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think this might get 30 mil this weekend. Im about to see the Whale (I'm on that :mjpls: this time of the year. but I probably see this tommorrow). But I'm seeing alot Black people going in the theater to watch it today. Alot times I can tell something is a hit depending on Black audiences.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Just came out of it a little bit ago.

I kinda take back my worries. Much as I want to see the cut scenes when they are released later on, this film works just fine as PG-13.

It’s worth seeing. How much you enjoy it is based on individual tastes of course…but, lowkey I wouldn’t mind going one more time :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
saw Megan last night

review
this shyt obviously isn't for us flabby nikkas but I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was

really liked the way Megan was introduced into the movie or maybe I just could relate to the movie. You know I'm getting old when I feel I'm older than everyone in the movie except the neighbor

best part was the little kid introduced the "other family" member at the end
:flabbynsick:

overall, I can see this being the new "Chucky" for this new generation of 12 and under.

overall rating: 6.5/10

meaning see it when the theater is 5 bucks in the morning
this.
just got back.

also
I laughed when she was playing toy soldiers on the piano

Ultronte` uploaded herself into Elsa.
And i was expecting the Therapist to get got

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Really enjoyed this. I thought it was going to be campier but I'm kinda glad they didn't overdue it, mostly. Still don't understand why she spontaneously broke out the dance moves but it was still funny. I wish there had been more on screen kills but overall still liked it a lot. 8.5/10

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
More enjoyable (and accessible) than that Child’s Play remake from years back at the very least. I am kinda shocked by most of the reviews though. The movie ain’t bad but it wasn’t all that special either.

Some of the scenes killed me though. The way Megan tossed ol boy’s ear to the side like it was nothin’. :mjlol:

Replace the Black Mirror episode centered around Miley Cyrus with this and that fifth season would be just a tiny bit better. That’s kinda what this movie felt like to me. :ehh:

Last edited: