Blumhouse/James Wan's Atomic Monster: M3GAN (Discussion Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
full
imagine this shyt approaching you
:dead: :dead: :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A decade ago they would have kept this movie with an R rating like they did with ORPHAN

I’m not content with this PG13 rating 🤬

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’d be surprised what they can get away with with a PG-13 rating.
Unless it’s equivalent to The Ring, I don’t see why this needed to be downgraded to PG13. The last few pg13 horror movies in the past few years have all flopped, but then again those were sequels or remakes so maybe this will be okay because it’s a standalone movie.

I was hoping that this would be in similar substance to Dead Silence less comedy and more horror. But if the positive reviews are coming in, I’ll wait and see for myself. Looks Better than that Halloween Ends bullshyt and that was Rated R so

weebey-thewire.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Unless it’s equivalent to The Ring, I don’t see why this needed to be downgraded to PG13. The last few pg13 horror movies in the past few years have all flopped, but then again those were sequels or remakes so maybe this will be okay because it’s a standalone movie.

I was hoping that this would be in similar substance to Dead Silence less comedy and more horror. But if the positive reviews are coming in, I’ll wait and see for myself. Looks Better than that Halloween Ends bullshyt and that was Rated R so

weebey-thewire.gif

the fukkery if this end up being worse than Halloween Ends :mjlol:

Wan need to stop playing and take back over the Conjuring Universe instead of having Michael Chaves direct the shyts cause he putting out Ends status letdowns :snoop: can’t even get hype for The Nun 2 cause of this shyt

Daps
saw Megan last night

review
this shyt obviously isn't for us flabby nikkas but I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was

really liked the way Megan was introduced into the movie or maybe I just could relate to the movie. You know I'm getting old when I feel I'm older than everyone in the movie except the neighbor

best part was the little kid introduced the "other family" member at the end
:flabbynsick:

overall, I can see this being the new "Chucky" for this new generation of 12 and under.

overall rating: 6.5/10

meaning see it when the theater is 5 bucks in the morning