Blumhouse/James Wan's Atomic Monster: M3GAN (Discussion Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Main issue I had was that everything key was in the trailers. This was decent for a January film. Some kills was cool. That end, end scene was corny. I laughed a decent amount of times. It was a decent movie. Seen way worse horror movies. It's a B- grade

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dang, double toasted said the same thing. Not much beyond the trailer.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
M3GAN singing "Titanium" to Katie:mjlol:
Crowd had the :hhh: reaction when the lil cac Brandon lied on top of M3GAN.
He got what he deserved in the end. :mjlit:
Thoroughly enjoyed this

My crowd didn't but bro looked he was about to :sitdown: . That was too weirdo
To be honestly, I thought that little devilish b*stard was gon try and do “something” to Katie, and Megan was gonna peep game just in time. …sounds like some deviant shyt they’d put in a truly R rated film

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Enjoyed it, don't know what type of legs it will have since... everything was basically in the damn trailers. :francis:

Seriously companies gotta cut that shyt out. Keep trailers to no more then a min or less, and don't show every thing.

Should do well enough to get a sequel and hopefully it's r-rate

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Enjoyed it, don't know what type of legs it will have since... everything was basically in the damn trailers. :francis:

Seriously companies gotta cut that shyt out. Keep trailers to no more then a min or less, and don't show every thing.

Should do well enough to get a sequel and hopefully it's r-rate

That's what I was saying earlier, they just overdid it with trailer 2 and all these random clips from the movie and that ruins anticipation. It doesn't come out until next week over here and I'm already lowkey tired of it even though I'm still gonna watch it lol.

Get Out only released one trailer and nothing else and it was crazy enough to build up hype and get people to see it and it did well.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This movie was trash. How anyone can enjoy it is beyond me. I think TikTok is slowly killing y'all brain cells if u enjoyed this crap.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
shyt was mid. M3gan’s stock movie villain quips and retorts were corny and unrealistic. Emotional beats didn’t feel earned, pacing was uneven. Movie suffered for it’s Pg13 rating

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
To be honestly, I thought that little devilish b*stard was gon try and do “something” to Katie, and Megan was gonna peep game just in time. …sounds like some deviant shyt they’d put in a truly R rated film
I thought M3GAN was about to pull off a grand Funki massacre as soon as that elevator opened.

Nope, stealthily crept her way out of the building instead. :unimpressed:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I thought M3GAN was about to pull off a grand Funki massacre as soon as that elevator opened.

Me and breh had the exact same reaction, you even see it from her perspective and we went "ahh shyt :steviej:" and quickly felt like the gif of breh opening up an empty fridge.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Me and breh had the exact same reaction, you even see it from her perspective and we went "ahh shyt :steviej:" and quickly felt like the gif of breh opening up an empty fridge.
That honestly would’ve been epic….but alas, baby girl had more important business to attend to :francis: