Blumhouse/James Wan's Atomic Monster: M3GAN (Discussion Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was good...i was a little skeptical cause of the PG13 but they utilized it well enough
:why: gemma like Steve Urkel...got these amazing ass inventions but she should be a millionaire or some shyt...bruce would be worth millions, let alone megan

that fukking commercial at the beginning got me...thought we was still watching theater shyt

:russ: telling nasty ass katie to wash her hands and flush the toliet

thought the kurt shyt stealing plans would go fuether...but it's practically nothing...thought it'd be how they reel you in for a sequel...nott that elise shyt

her singing was creepy

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
this was good...i was a little skeptical cause of the PG13 but they utilized it well enough
:why: gemma like Steve Urkel...got these amazing ass inventions but she should be a millionaire or some shyt...bruce would be worth millions, let alone megan

that fukking commercial at the beginning got me...thought we was still watching theater shyt

thought the kurt shyt stealing plans would go fuether...but it's practically nothing...thought it'd be how they reel you in for a sequel...nott that elise shyt

her singing was creepy
I bet money that was a set up for the sequel. Like the other company already has started building an improved model.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought M3GAN was about to pull off a grand Funki massacre as soon as that elevator opened.

Nope, stealthily crept her way out of the building instead. :unimpressed:

I feel u on that spoiler but i think that wouldve been to cliche and copy other movies that did it better like carrie. M3GAN really didnt give a fukk about people unless they made ol girl cry so i accepted that route. I enjoyed it tho and now i want to see the unedited version.

i know we saw m3gan upload herself to the alexa ripoff but for a possible sequel someone can take that assistants laptop who had the copied files and sell it to the competitor who made the fury toy ripoff :ohhh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's a B-movie, but not charming enough, not cheesy enough, not funny enough, not scary enough, and all of the suspenseful scenes were in the trailer. But it wasn't the worst movie I've seen, just wasn't good.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

her singing was creepy

The Kurt shyt could be how we get copies and then M3GAN can come back on some Terminator 2 shyt :ohhh:

calh45

Cal
Daps

her singing was creepy

I think Kurt stole the plans and sent them to Megan unknowingly. That's how she's going to come back.

I was cracking up most of the movie. It was a fun "horror" film. The scares were only surface level and the smart people were just dumb enough to advance the plot. The sequel will need to be an R rating though.

Ghostface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
This movie is a little weak. Basically that weak chucky remake they did a few years back that everyone forgot about. I hate when horror movies cut things out to appeal to teenagers to get that PG-13 rating. I’m waiting for that more gorier, higher body count version that the writer and director originally intended this movie to be

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I quite enjoyed the film. It was a lot of fun. I noticed myself laughing and even going “Awww.” during some heartfelt moments before something horrific happened to remind me that I’m still watching a horror film. I’m glad to hear of it’s success and I’ve been recommending it to all of my friends and coworkers. I’ll try to help it every way I can. M3gan may be a popular costume for Halloween this year.

People need to calm down with the “She’s better than Chucky” trope though. When M3g celebrates her 35th anniversary like Chucky is about to then we’ll talk.