BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I've never seen a band of such culture cucked negros in my adult life. Like I've said before, literally the 21st century steppit fetchit variant of c00n in real time

So these nikkas sat here and denigrated a black cultural icon for checking kamammys blackness.Which she was right to do so. Someone that has been a part of black american culture since she was a child, in janet jackson. These dodo bird negros didnt care about kamala just 3 months ago yet they were willing to crash out on that

Then undermine what it means to be a fba/ados in order to squeeze kamalas upbringing into something comparable to ours. As if black american familyhood is not a tangible thing. Like our ethno-lineal heritage doesnt matter. And this is grown ethnically fba(shills) men doing this. Its a bunch of "good guys" fighting against xenophobia yet the same ones are really advocating for our soft erasure.

A bunch of ethnic fba/ados men fighting over a indo-jamaicans 'BLACKNESS" when none of her background has anything to do with most of the black americans in this country. And your socio-cultural i.q is so low that you dont see that as a problem. Most of the shills have never taken the thought of heritage and ethnicity seriously

As a ethnic fba/.ados man you have to understand what your cultural jurisdiction is.You have a specific culture of women and children you need to look out for. You are not going to hide in the LALA land of "blanket blackness". The west and White "american" supremacy knows exactly who you are. They have been living with us for 400 years and a whole country has been built up with that. They know the difference between that lineage that has ailed them for all that time, and anything else. Dont let them gaslight you into thinking they dont know the difference between fbas and black immigrants

Everybody does. The democrats and the non fbas you are capping for know who you are

They dont want the social-cultural consciousness that stems from a lineage movement mindset. You cant drift your trojan horses like kammamy and leftist destructive ideas with that in place

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Slave Play​

paul_alexander_nolan_and_teyonah_parris_in_the_new_york_theatre_workshop_production_of_slave_play_-_photo_by_joan_marcus_1-h_2018.jpg

Slave-Play-1.jpg

'culture cucked negros'

SEI_80560343.jpg

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm really confused because OP sounds like he talking about himself.... A cucked shill both sides tight rope walking, alternative facts serving, maga stepping bullshyt fetching goof

Crashing out over Kamala's race at 4a.m. :laff:

Strong beautiful BLACK woman got buffoons fuming. I wish I could go back to the 80's and listen to Pac in her dorm room. :takedat:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I've never seen a band of such culture cucked negros in my adult life. Like I've said before, literally the 21st century steppit fetchit variant of c00n in real time

So these nikkas sat here and denigrated a black cultural icon for checking kamammys blackness.Which she was right to do so. Someone that has been a part of black american culture since she was a child, in janet jackson. These dodo bird negros didnt care about kamala just 3 months ago yet they were willing to crash out on that

Then undermine what it means to be a fba/ados in order to squeeze kamalas upbringing into something comparable to ours. As if black american familyhood is not a tangible thing. Like our ethno-lineal heritage doesnt matter. And this is grown ethnically fba(shills) men doing this. Its a bunch of "good guys" fighting against xenophobia yet the same ones are really advocating for our soft erasure.

A bunch of ethnic fba/ados men fighting over a indo-jamaicans 'BLACKNESS" when none of her background has anything to do with most of the black americans in this country. And your socio-cultural i.q is so low that you dont see that as a problem. Most of the shills have never taken the thought of heritage and ethnicity seriously

As a ethnic fba/.ados man you have to understand what your cultural jurisdiction is.You have a specific culture of women and children you need to look out for. You are not going to hide in the LALA land of "blanket blackness". The west and White "american" supremacy knows exactly who you are. They have been living with us for 400 years and a whole country has been built up with that. They know the difference between that lineage that has ailed them for all that time, and anything else. Dont let them gaslight you into thinking they dont know the difference between fbas and black immigrants

Everybody does. The democrats and the non fbas you are capping for know who you are

They dont want the social-cultural consciousness that stems from a lineage movement mindset. You cant drift your trojan horses like kammamy and leftist destructive ideas with that in place
Smart-dumb c00n babble.

If you never met a black woman that looks like Kamala in real life then as Joe Biden would say, “you ain’t black”.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm really confused because OP sounds like he talking about himself.... A cucked shill both sides tight rope walking, alternative facts serving, maga stepping bullshyt fetching goof

Crashing out over Kamala's race at 4a.m. :laff:

Strong beautiful BLACK woman got buffoons fuming. I wish I could go back to the 80's and listen to Pac in her dorm room. :takedat:
bro your a canadian that i called out for cosplaying as a black american long time ago

the fba movement inhibits your ability to talk on black american affairs freely. Thats the real non fluff and babble reason why you are mad

your just not being honest about it

i was there right with you in the beginning

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
embarrassing. internet nikkas really trying to change what the whole world has always understood as black. now all of a sudden if you not ADOS/FBA then you're not black :mjlol:
tell me what part of her background is DIRECTLTY related to yours.

To stupid to realize they are PURPOSELY avoiding your lineage. If they are doing that, then it takes on the same quality of avoiding what you think of as "blackness"

Your just stupid enough to engage in the okie doke

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
tell me what part of her background is DIRECTLTY related to yours.

To stupid to realize they are PURPOSELY avoiding your lineage. If they are doing that, then it takes on the same quality of avoiding what you think of as "blackness"

Your just stupid enough to engage in the okie doke
The Jamaican part for me, dumbass.

And I've got ADOS in me from my maternal side as well.

And the truth of the matter is, I've grown up in America surrounded by people(not family mind you) who look like Kamala.

Nobody looks at her and sees an Indian (thank you come again) woman.

Nobody.

Why is her blackness such a divisive point for you people?

Isn't the fact that she represents the best chance for the SC to go liberal/progressive enough?

You dudes are literally pointless contrarians at this stage.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
embarrassing. internet nikkas really trying to change what the whole world has always understood as black. now all of a sudden if you not ADOS/FBA then you're not black :mjlol:
Ethnically FBA/ados have their own dominion of culture to adhere too. Meaning women and children and other men who directly fall under you on a ethno-lineal circumstance, now and historically

you never gave that much thought. Never had the social awareness to even think of it

thats why your mad lol

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The Jamaican part for me, dumbass.

And I've got ADOS in me from my maternal side as well.

And the truth of the matter is, I've grown up in America surrounded by people(not family mind you) who look like Kamala.

Nobody looks at her and sees an Indian (thank you come again) woman.

Nobody.

Why is her blackness such a divisive point for you people?

Isn't the fact that she represents the best chance for the SC to go liberal/progressive enough?

You dudes are literally pointless contrarians at this stage.
Kamala sees herself....................... and has no problem seeing a asian as shes already pointed out

shes not of fba/ados origin so whatever "blackness" she has doesn't matter to most of the "black' population here in this country

If your from the midwest,west coast or the south how does being of jamaican and indian descent relevant to any of them?

Mind u im from nyc. I see kamalas. But outside of that her background is not relevant to my people at large

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Ethnically FBA/ados have their own dominion of culture to adhere too. Meaning women and children and other men who directly fall under you on a ethno-lineal circumstance, now and historically

you never gave that much thought. Never had the social awareness to even think of it

thats why your mad lol
You sound like a st0rmfr0nt white supremacist, you just control H’ed the cac race science with charlatan “FBA” race science