Blue Eye Samurai (Netflix) | November 3, 2023 | Season 2 Announced!

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Just started now. Animation is slowly growing on me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The coli stamp of approval never lies

so was her ex telling the truth that he didn’t betray her? He was just shook when he saw the fighters?

I'm leaning on the mother being the one that ratted her out because it's implied that she did the same thing back then when Mizu found their burning shack and Fowler (could be cap) confessed that she wasn't really her mother in the first place.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
The coli stamp of approval never lies

so was her ex telling the truth that he didn’t betray her? He was just shook when he saw the fighters?
Episode 5 Spoilers: I don't know but the fact that the husband didn't ride over as soon as he saw she was in danger of being killed and only for him to come riding over after the fight was done is the smoking gun for me that he was the one that outted her. Also from what I remember when he was on hill looking down, he looked defiant rather than someone scared.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wow this shyt was amazing :whoo: Episode 5 was definitely my favorite and the ether Fowler was giving the Japanese in the last episode about their culture was pretty much accurate historically. Them locking their borders for 100s of years and refusing foreigners in unless they traded in something they really liked and being left behind with technological advancements b/c of it and their greed. I will say after the Japanese opened their borders they caught up and almost passed everyone technology wise within 50-75 years when it came to warfare.

But the storytelling and plot of this was A1 not to mention how the action scenes were animated. At times this almost reminded me of old school Disney 2D animation mixed with 3D which made the fight scenes fluid as hell. The backstory and the twist at the end....:banderas:we need a season 2 immediately.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Wow this shyt was amazing :whoo: Episode 5 was definitely my favorite and the ether Fowler was giving the Japanese in the last episode about their culture was pretty much accurate historically. Them locking their borders for 100s of years and refusing foreigners in unless they traded in something they really liked and being left behind with technological advancements b/c of it and their greed. I will say after the Japanese opened their borders they caught up and almost passed everyone technology wise within 50-75 years when it came to warfare.

But the storytelling and plot of this was A1 not to mention how the action scenes were animated. At times this almost reminded me of old school Disney 2D animation mixed with 3D which made the fight scenes fluid as hell. The backstory and the twist at the end....:banderas:we need a season 2 immediately.
I’m not huge into anime. Probably seen 10 series in my life outside of Dragonball and Naruto. I think this story is universal and I could tell my Wife to watch and she might be able to get into it.
:russ:
I’m hearing Arcane is great as well? How would you compare the two story wise? Which is better?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m not huge into anime. Probably seen 10 series in my life outside of Dragonball and Naruto. I think this story is universal and I could tell my Wife to watch and she might be able to get into it.
:russ:
I’m hearing Arcane is great as well? How would you compare the two story wise? Which is better?
Arcane is great as well. I went into it blind without knowing the lore of Overwatch and still enjoyed it. Season 2 is on the way.