Blue Eye Samurai (Netflix) | November 3, 2023 | Season 2 Announced!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Is this some heat???
friday-ice-cube.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just saw the last episode. My only complaint is that
We waited 8 episodes to see this dude get killed and Mizu doesn't kill him :martin:

Also I did not know that there was really a big fire that burned most of Tokyo during the Edo period.
Yea that's why I like this so much.
They mention historical events that actually happened.

I was cool on her sparing Fowler. He was a great villain and like Mizu said in the beginning, still have two more to go. Her realizing her mother is still alive...:whoo:
Season 2 is gonna be the shyt.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yea that's why I like this so much.
They mention historical events that actually happened.

I was cool on her sparing Fowler. He was a great villain and like Mizu said in the beginning, still have two more to go. Her realizing her mother is still alive...:whoo:
Season 2 is gonna be the shyt.
Yeah Fowler is a great villain, I just know that by sparring him, he's going to somehow get free in season 2, and when that happens it's gonna piss me off.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the alphabet shyt they slipped in here was clever and hilarious :russ:

i really want to see how they handle mizu in europe. i hope they already started on S2, cuz we might be waiting awhile if they havent started yet.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
First episode was great

minus the weird montage music choice. Literally went cliche as fukk for no reason

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I was ready to hate with it being 3D animation but as many have said here this was some heat.
Animation was done well, whoever said it reminded them of Arcane's quality didn't lie

Story was solid and outside of bearing unbelievable pain they did a good job making it feel like the fights came down to wit and tenacity.

Thought the homie with the nubs was going to get annoying but honestly he held it down :ehh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
the alphabet shyt they slipped in here was clever and hilarious :russ:

i really want to see how they handle mizu in europe. i hope they already started on S2, cuz we might be waiting awhile if they havent started yet.
Mizu in Europe will definitely be interesting. Will she train herself to be a gunslinger? I can't imagine they're will be a lot of katana duels in Europe.