Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As a person who doesn't sub to any gaming service, I am just here for the fallout. So much is being said about what it will be or won't be all over the internet, I'm just here for the tears and jokes because there will be many, no matter how this turns out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As a person who doesn't sub to any gaming service, I am just here for the fallout. So much is being said about what it will be or won't be all over the internet, I'm just here for the tears and jokes because there will be many, no matter how this turns out.

Thing is playstation fans dont even care, its the xbox stans gassing it because they’re threatened by anyone taking over conversation of gamepass. They gotta make sure everyone knows it wont compare without day 1 titles.

Most playstations fans I’ve seen already know its gonna be underwhelming. I don’t see anyone losing their mind over this not being a game changing service

I’m more hype for whatever game they announce alongside it, im hoping for ragnarok or factions details

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Thing is playstation fans dont even care, its the xbox stans gassing it because they’re threatened by anyone taking over conversation of gamepass. They gotta make sure everyone knows it wont compare without day 1 titles.

Most playstations fans I’ve seen already know its gonna be underwhelming. I don’t see anyone losing their mind over this not being a game changing service

I’m more hype for whatever game they announce alongside it, im hoping for ragnarok or factions details

No, news clippings, posts on enthusiast message boards does show all of what you said and more. This thing has been trending for a while now on Twitter. I'm personally of the thinking that if it is what you have described, it's going to be looked at in a bad light because the hype has run amok. No fault of Sony because they haven't said shyt but when you have PS centric podcasts waiting until AFTER the announcements, plural, announcements to record, it sets the stage to anticipate something great. For actions like that, it better be.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, news clippings, posts on enthusiast message boards does show all of what you said and more. This thing has been trending for a while now on Twitter. I'm personally of the thinking that if it is what you have described, it's going to be looked at in a bad light because the hype has run amok. No fault of Sony because they haven't said shyt but when you have PS centric podcasts waiting until AFTER the announcements, plural, announcements to record, it sets the stage to anticipate something great. For actions like that, it better be.

But all i see peopel arguing is that sony has no reason to include day one games and xbox stans arguing thats why its never gonna be able to compete with gamepass. That is literally the same argument im seeing everywhere. Even insiders/YouTubers are saying not to expect anything.

We’ve all known since last year there wont be day 1 games on it, theres absolutely no reason to have high expectations for it.

The only reason people are making a big deal out of it at all is cause the original bloomberg article called it a gamepass competitor. If this hadn’t leaked and sony just released it tomorrow no one would care

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m just here for the fukkery:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Twitter/the coli will be hilarious when we get more info:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I can’t wait:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Sony don’t add their day 1 exclusive on the new platform I don’t really care

why do that when you bring in millions on regular release. Especially with the high budgets on some of these games.

you see Disney dropping Dr Strange on D+ Day 1? :mjlol:

"Others" do it because they have to.