Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Isn't that what you're doing right now because this is a game that launched on Game Pass lmao
I’ve said it plenty of times that Gamepass helps with game discovery. I would absolutely not have played The Ascent or Outriders or plenty of other games Ive enjoyed if they weren’t on Gamepass.

Difference is, y’all just want games to be trash cause they are on Gamepass to make yourself feel better about not having a comparable service.

MLB the Show instantly turned to trash the day it was affiliated with GP.

@Gizmo_Duck all in the Trek to Yomi thread drooling, but will come in here to high five y’all calling Gamepass games trash.

Y’all got issues:mjlol:

Imma keep it real with you, you shouldn't even be comparing metascores like this. They aren't an objective measure of quality. We all see how these gaming journalists / critics are childish retards with zero consistency or professionalism.
Agreed. I wasn’t the one to bring up metascores in here :mjpls:

Y’all just use them when convenient and also ignore them when convenient:smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't see why people are downplaying a service with 700+ games on there.

Like, are we being for real? Are we going to pretend the "300 games" on Gamepass are all brand new day 1 games when Microsoft doesn't even output that much 1st party games in a typical year? Last year was an anomaly and even then one of the games was just associated with MSFT via an aquisition.

We can't say "Oh legacy titles for $XX on PS+ lol" but then turn around and mention legacy titles as part of Game pass. Why is it okay for GP to offer it but legacy games on PS+ is seen as a negative? BC is a separate argument.

Past purchased titles on PSN should be playable on PS5 once the PS Premium launches imo.

Either way, I'm not terribly interested in the service outside of maybe wanting to see what it's like for a week or so. I don't have the time to run through hundreds of games even if it's cheap. I've had gamepass and I swear to god I've probably only played some Gears, Halo and maybe a random game or two once in a while over a course of three months. I don't even use it like that. Once a big game drops, you'll probably not even have time. Elden Ring wouldn't be on GP anyway.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I honestly don't see why people are downplaying a service with 700+ games on there.

Like, are we being for real? Are we going to pretend the "300 games" on Gamepass are all brand new day 1 games when Microsoft doesn't even output that much 1st party games in a typical year? Last year was an anomaly and even then one of the games was just associated with MSFT via an aquisition.

We can't say "Oh legacy titles for $XX on PS+ lol" but then turn around and mention legacy titles as part of Game pass. Why is it okay for GP to offer it but legacy games on PS+ is seen as a negative? BC is a separate argument.

Past purchased titles on PSN should be playable on PS5 once the PS Premium launches imo.

Either way, I'm not terribly interested in the service outside of maybe wanting to see what it's like for a week or so. I don't have the time to run through hundreds of games even if it's cheap. I've had gamepass and I swear to god I've probably only played some Gears, Halo and maybe a random game or two once in a while over a course of three months. I don't even use it like that. Once a big game drops, you'll probably not even have time. Elden Ring wouldn't be on GP anyway.
How long you been subscribed to PSNow?? :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long you been subscribed to PSNow?? :jbhmm:

I haven't been subscribed to Netflix in a while either. Same argument applies. I don't have time to consume that much content and I hate being billed for something I'm not using even if it's cheap. Only reason I've had GP is because I either joined for $1 or got a free coupon. I've yet to purchase a year because it feels like a waste imo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Either way, I'm not terribly interested in the service outside of maybe wanting to see what it's like for a week or so.
And apparently neither was anyone else, which is why nobody is subscribed to it :mjlol:

I haven't been subscribed to Netflix in a while either. Same argument applies. I don't have time to consume that much content and I hate being billed for something I'm not using even if it's cheap. Only reason I've had GP is because I either joined for $1 or got a free coupon. I've yet to purchase a year because it feels like a waste imo.

Im just laughing at how, two days ago nobody cared about the service, but now cause Sony is advertising a bundle you all feel the need to promote the shyt as something so great.

Sony got some loyal ass riders :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And apparently neither was anyone else, which is why nobody is subscribed to it :mjlol:
I'm talking about the upcoming PS premium tier... not PS NOW. PS NOW doesn't offer downloadable PS1 and PSP Games currently. It currently has a paltry amount of PS2 games on there which I assume will be added to come June.

Im just laughing at how, two days ago nobody cared about the service, but now cause Sony is advertising a bundle you all feel the need to promote the shyt as something so great.

Sony got some loyal ass riders :wow:
At this point you're just making up your own convo .:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If you’re gonna talk about using all those tricks i got 4 years of ps plus for 100 bucks :mjlol:

873-F9-F60-5930-4311-A309-D0-F7-E8301817.jpg

EThPu9e.jpg

8 years for $210, Sony gang outchea

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about the upcoming PS premium tier... not PS NOW. PS NOW doesn't offer downloadable PS1 and PSP Games currently. It currently has a paltry amount of PS2 games on there which I assume will be added to come June.

At this point you're just making up your own convo .:mjlol:
It’s the same service breh. You don’t even know which PSX psp games are coming and you damn sure don’t wanna play any of them :stopitslime: