Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking through PSNow again and man, it just a strong reminder how much PS1-3 really was built up by 3rd party games.

This 1st party is the reason to buy a system nonsense really only started with the ps4.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I don't like this, I like PS Now that way it is now. I'm not an hardcore gamer like the average poster in this subforum so I didn't mind some of the games being "old".

What I dislike the most is the price increase, I can afford it but the current PS Now is an incredible deal, access to 800 games for 10 bucks a month? :ohlawd:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looking through PSNow again and man, it just a strong reminder how much PS1-3 really was built up by 3rd party games.

This 1st party is the reason to buy a system nonsense really only started with the ps4.

No, for Sony it started on PS3, at least to their full degree.

It just hasn't started on Xbox yet....clown.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't like this, I like PS Now that way it is now. I'm not an hardcore gamer like the average poster in this subforum so I didn't mind some of the games being "old".

What I dislike the most is the price increase, I can afford it but the current PS Now is an incredible deal, access to 800 games for 10 bucks a month? :ohlawd:

You buy it for a year and you still paying 10 bucks a month, fool. $120 a year = 10 bucks a month.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They seriously trying to act like a service that's whole purpose is delivering reheated leftovers is better than a service that actually delivers brand new content regularly
Then comparing their games to games that no one besides the people working on them know about lol meltdown status