Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still streaming Ps3 games and no Vita:francis:

also what ps1 games are we talking about I would pay separately just for a ps1 pack for the jrpgs

other than that I own or played everything I wanted on ps4 so this shyt is hell a mid imo

Could've sworn I read PSP generations, which I believe would be inclusive of vita offerings. I could be wrong.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Vita had a touchscreen on the front and back for user input. It should've been expected that it wouldn't be included.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Dual sense has 4 extra buttons in l2/r2/l3/r3 and the big ass touch pad as well.

You're right but 4 extra buttons can't replicate a whole second touch pad lol.

There would be so much developer work involved in updating the controls in those old Vita games, only for less than 1% of total players to actually play those games today.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You're right but 4 extra buttons can't replicate a whole second touch pad lol.

There would be so much developer work involved in updating the controls in those old Vita games, only for less than 1% of total players to actually play those games today.
Not really. They can change controls like they did with remote play.

I can't even remember the back touch pad being used for anything.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Not really. They can change controls like they did with remote play.

I can't even remember the back touch pad being used for anything.

You're proving my point.

You can't do the complex touches on remote play (ex. games where the touchpad is used like a mouse) since you can only map specific directional swipes and presses. Fortunately, the touch pad input isn't complicated for the vast majority of PS5 and PS4 games.

Sony forced almost all of their 1P games to include gimmicks that used all of the inputs on the Vita. And the stuff you did with the Vita touchpads were more complicated than directional swipes on the PS4 and PS5.

Either way, shyt like Tearaway and Hotline Miami was already ported over to PS4.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think it was used as l2/r2 in some games.

or they could just let us customize our controls like other emulators :yeshrug:
Yeah in all remote play the back touch pad was default r2, l2, and r3 l3. Unless the developer actually changed controls.