Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Found a way to cheese Bloodless(Vampire Queen boss).
Used 24 bit Enchanted Orchid(lightsaber)
Familiar: Silver Knight rank 7, grade 2, lvl 20
Sword expertise as a passive.
Welcome company as summon

I came up to her and got within attack range, and stayed crouching while mashing attack, she ends up being stun locked out of all her attacks and keeps getting hit in an endless loop of attack attempts between your sword and the silver knight, just stay crouched and attack even as shes healing, swear she cant even touch you. Easy money:obama:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Found a way to cheese Bloodless(Vampire Queen boss).
Used 24 bit Enchanted Orchid(lightsaber)
Familiar: Silver Knight rank 7, grade 2, lvl 20
Sword expertise as a passive.
Welcome company as summon

I came up to her and got within attack range, and stayed crouching while mashing attack, she ends up being stun locked out of all her attacks and keeps getting hit in an endless loop of attack attempts between your sword and the silver knight, just stay crouched and attack even as shes healing, swear she cant even touch you. Easy money:obama:
wish I saw this a few days ago, bytch gave me the beats the first 2x, but that third time around, I waxed that ass, only took me 3 hi potions to do it and used that poltergeist shield along with the steam words sword

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finished the game and got 100% map last night.

I'll try Hard and Nightmare mode once all the kinks have been worked out.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game is fan fukking tastic. It's a shame it doesn't work on the switch though. This the perfect game for it.

Rell Shyt

I copped on the switch and was underwhelmed by the gfx. Saw review vids of the ps4 version and had to immediately cop that instead and just started the game over. Game is very dope, aside from some glitches. Love that there's a good wealth of different weapon types that have their unique feels and uses to them and love that you can gain loadouts for quick switches of your fav. set ups. Kinda silly tho that they locked getting all loadouts until after beating the game.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: these games be and look ass as fukk and y'all big up them. dont know how y'all play this shyt.

:gucci:

If you don't like the game cool but lets not rewrite history now.

It plays and more or less looks exactly like "Symphony Of The Night", which is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time.

Fred.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:gucci:

If you don't like the game cool but lets not rewrite history now.

It plays and more or less looks exactly like "Symphony Of The Night", which is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time.

Fred.
its 2019. make SotN 3rd person witcher style