Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nobody wants that shyt man. Fans paid $5.5 million on Kickstarter to fund this.

Gamers been waiting for a good metrovania style 2D game from Igarashi since the 90's.

Fred.
like i said....dont know how y'all deal with this in 2019. mfkers payed 5.5milly for a 1.5milly game

just like ppl paid out the ass for NMS and got fleeced.

just like ppl got scammed with Star Citizen.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
like i said....dont know how y'all deal with this in 2019. mfkers payed 5.5milly for a 1.5milly game

just like ppl paid out the ass for NMS and got fleeced.

just like ppl got scammed with Star Citizen.

There ain't nothing to "deal" with. I don't even understand your angle here.
It would be like if the creators of "Akira" did a Kickstarter to fund a new anime....it got funded....and you came in there talking about "it should've been live action". :gucci:

The shyt was never on the table to begin with, and literally nobody asked for that.

And "NMS" and "Star Citizen" are both terrible examples. One was heavily criticized when it was released and the other is basically vaporware. With this game, people got what they paid for and are happy.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How does someone get "scammed" if they get exactly what they paid for? :loldenzel2:

People wanted a 2D/2.5D Metroidvania from Igarashi and they got it.

Take 5 breh

Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.

Dude basically said "yall got scammed because this isn't what I wanted....even though I didn't actually fund it."

The fukk? :mjtf:

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.

Dude basically said "yall got scammed because this isn't what I wanted....even though I didn't actually fund it."

The fukk? :mjtf:

Fred.
When breh wanted SotN to be remade like Witcher, I kind of hit the Taraji

BpH7uIWx_o.gif

Those are 2 entirely different games for different audiences :dead:

@Lord Beasley I think what you want is a 3rd Lords of Shadow game but that's not on the table right now my man :heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
GOTY this is dope af I only got to the double jump ability but I’m level 24 and farm the shyt out of shards and random shyt. I love try out the weapons this is my personal favorite metroidvania since SoTN and I play damn near all games like this.:blessed:

Same. While I actually still hold Hollow Knight to being the better/more polished metriodvania in recent history, this is the best one since SOTN to capture its essence.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got back into this finally.

Game is big as fukk. I think I'm towards the end because I got 75% of the castle explored. I'm gonna fukk around and craft some Legendary weapons, though. :wow:

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting on my physical goods from Kickstarter. They mishandled the campaign... they had 4 years to create goods instead of piecemealing this shyt.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got back into this finally.

Game is big as fukk. I think I'm towards the end because I got 75% of the castle explored. I'm gonna fukk around and craft some Legendary weapons, though. :wow:

Fred.

How many hrs you got?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Beat everything, map at 99.9, trying to beat OD :wow:
Get your luck up, get the gamblers ring and farm millionaires bane brehs :ufdup:
Get plunderers ring to farm item drops brehs :ufdup:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Beat it last night. fukkin awesome game. Addictive as hell :wow:

Got 100% of the map. Thinking about going for that platinum. That item list tho :patrice: