Hemwick Charnel Lane (Respawn) – 14 seconds
Forbidden Woods (Respawn) – 15 seconds
Byrgenwerth (Respawn) – 14 seconds

Respawn timings are so much better!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
After finals I'll probably get back into this shyt especially with the new patch. :takedat:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just tested the game with the patch and there are several frame rate issues . :francis: The faster load is nice but the game literally ghosts and stutter when breaking barrels and stuff. Also i noticed textures not loading immediately after a respawn.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Its expensive to but but its fast and strong and easy to improve. Most things die by one hit when you use its transform form which is just lightning. Bloodborne probably the easiest game to level up in, I be grindin faster than any rpg ive ever played. Do you tho bruh. I just dikked down the whore into the bando too. If you talk to her twice at the bando she gives you her p*ssy blood. Imma just keep grindin in cathedral ward and the witch area for now. I feel you dis shyt mad fun for a solo game
Yeah I just ran into Rom last night. Didn't seem too hard (I also think I'm a lil over leveled at this point), but killed me after getting him down to half health. I wasn't really trying tho cuz it was already pretty late. I just wanted to see what the fuss with dude was all about. I'm gonna spend some time upgrading that weapon now. Cuz the weak ass version I'm running with was still putting in some work. I stay grinding my ass off in this game. Makes the feeling of me running through these goons sooo much better :banderas:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just ran into Rom last night. Didn't seem too hard (I also think I'm a lil over leveled at this point), but killed me after getting him down to half health. I wasn't really trying tho cuz it was already pretty late. I just wanted to see what the fuss with dude was all about. I'm gonna spend some time upgrading that weapon now. Cuz the weak ass version I'm running with was still putting in some work. I stay grinding my ass off in this game. Makes the feeling of me running through these goons sooo much better :banderas:
I know what u mean the grind is fun I stay catchin bodies and stack my racks in the hunter's bando. Not a rom yet tho

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This guy with the machine gun on top of the tower is the first time I've run into trouble. Dude seemingly has endless endurance. :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This guy with the machine gun on top of the tower is the first time I've run into trouble. Dude seemingly has endless endurance. :francis:
His fukking gun is unstoppable. What the fukk? You can never dodge it unless you guess ahead of time. :why:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
That nikka was harder than the first 3 bosses lol I kept rolling off but he eventually rolled off when I had his health to a quarter left.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
So uh I guess we finished talking about Father Gasgione huh? :damn:
You late bruh lol, I fought him over leveled tho. Same with cleric beast. What level are you?

Last edited: