Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He'll eventually fall off that bytch, wait til you fight a snatcher after defeating the easy ass blood starved beast
breh I'm in old yarn em this nicca up the ladder is hard as fukk brehs and he keeps me around halp :damn:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Finally got killed by one of those dudes that send you to the prison area/Unseen Village. Got sent there and didn't know wtf to go. Eventually made my way outside of this hole in a wall and ended up fighting some suped up boss. Dude whipped my ass with the QUICKNESS. I wasn't even mad tho :ld:. Unprepared yeah :huhldup:. Felt like I shouldn't have faced that thing so early :heh:

Copped the Ludwig blade and rifle. Not too impressed so far but I'm gonna upgrade em and see.
Get kidnapped again for free tonitrus

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I'm eating snatchers for lunch every time I see one, but blood starved beast was kicking my ass. tossed those blood shyts and still fukkin up viscerals. smh. took like 3 or 4 tries to best him....

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snatchers are pretty easy, you just stand close-ish to them, dodge their slow ass basic attacks and then do a R2 charged attack, then finish him with R1 attacks. Used Ludwig's long form. You can also parry/visceral them pretty easily.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Get kidnapped again for free tonitrus

Yeah I got that. Heard it's got some unique uses, but I'm not feeling it so far.

And yeah I do agree snatchers are pretty easy. I just got caught slippin lol.

Took out that Amelia beast at the Grand Cathedral, found the whore and added her to my rescued squad at the chapel, and just finished that Witch fight. Guess I'm headed to the Forbidden Forest part now. I would play this shyt all night if I could :ahh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is this The One Reborn shyt. I do zero damage?

Also how do I seperate these three hunters in Ya'Hargul?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
WTF is this The One Reborn shyt. I do zero damage?

Also how do I seperate these three hunters in Ya'Hargul?

the first thing doesn't make no sense. you don't need to do anything special to get damage on that dude.

with the hunters lure them back to the lamp and you can take them on one at a time

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh I was doing like 16 and 15 etc damage when I hit him. His health bar wasn't moving. :yeshrug:

I'll try that with the hunters.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
These Resident Evil tentacle rejects in the forest be killing me :mjlol:

Did the boss fight with those 3 shadows. Dope ass fight imo. Tho those insight stealing dudes are prob the most annoying enemy in the game for me. Lost like 6 insight to one last night. And yes I know their predictable and easy to take down :francis:. I just lost the patience. Doesn't change the fact that they're annoying as fukk to fight, and fukker kept playing cat and mouse behind this tree :wtb:. Enemies seem to get more annoying now than hard as the game progresses.

Also took out that pirate looking hunter chick(?) in that building. bytch was annoying with her spirit bomb using ass. And now there's a pope chilling outside that can't speak :dwillhuh:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I got that. Heard it's got some unique uses, but I'm not feeling it so far.

And yeah I do agree snatchers are pretty easy. I just got caught slippin lol.

Took out that Amelia beast at the Grand Cathedral, found the whore and added her to my rescued squad at the chapel, and just finished that Witch fight. Guess I'm headed to the Forbidden Forest part now. I would play this shyt all night if I could :ahh:
Its expensive to but but its fast and strong and easy to improve. Most things die by one hit when you use its transform form which is just lightning. Bloodborne probably the easiest game to level up in, I be grindin faster than any rpg ive ever played. Do you tho bruh. I just dikked down the whore into the bando too. If you talk to her twice at the bando she gives you her p*ssy blood. Imma just keep grindin in cathedral ward and the witch area for now. I feel you dis shyt mad fun for a solo game

Last edited: