Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yea. It's got father g clothes and Henryck clothes (the hunter you fight in at the temple of oedon)

And some other shyt.

-DMP-
Oh my b. I knew bout that, thats where you get the summoning and invasion bells too. I thought u meant a second insight bath

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
How do we equip caryll runes? I'm guess I need a badge or something and I can do it back at the hub?

-DMP-

After you beat Vicar Amelia leave the grand cathedral and go down the stairs and there is two paths(in the spot where them two enemies holding a cross). Take the path to your right and go though the forest and you will get to Hemwick Channel Lane. Witch of Hemwick is the boss in that area and when you beat her theres a door and a corpse in a chair that has the item for you to equip runes at heavens dream

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
After you beat Vicar Amelia leave the grand cathedral and go down the stairs and there is two paths(in the spot where them two enemies holding a cross). Take the path to your right and go though the forest and you will get to Hemwick Channel Lane. Witch of Hemwick is the boss in that area and when you beat her theres a door and a corpse in a chair that has the item for you to equip runes at heavens dream

Preciate it but I beat her like 3 hours ago lol.

-DMP-

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
First time playing this game in like several days. Kinda forgot the controls already cuz I ended up tossing a molotov by accident again :snoop:

Took out Father Gasoline (that's what I been callin that fukker) on my second try :blessed:.Was ready for that dude this time :ufdup:. Was on my last blood viel tho :skip:

Copped the Hunter Pistol and I guess I'll stick with that for now. Anyone else rockin that?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
This game brehs. It's beautiful. How the hold fukking world just connects together is just :wow:

-DMP-

yes!!

found an amazing shortcut from the
Forbidden Woods, inside of of a cave with two ladders
that took me up to
the start point of the game opening the gate that is to left of leaving the Sick Room

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yes!!

found an amazing shortcut from the
Forbidden Woods, inside of of a cave with two ladders
that took me up to
the start point of the game opening the gate that is to left of leaving the Sick Room

:ohhh: considering I just hit the first spoiler, I'll keep an eye out for it.

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just hit level 50 and I still have to wonder how much of the game I haven't seen.

Still haven't done co op/multiplayer and there's still some things I've seen people mention that I haven't done yet. :patrice:

-DMP-