Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
5 bosses in and loving this game!:blessed:

Copped the Blade of Mercy...fukking thing is no joke breh :whew:

Also rocking that crow gear...shyt looks dope, not sure if it helps much in the way of amour though:manny:

Next up is the forest. Going ham in there tomorrow!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summoned someone to help me kill Gascoigne. Killed him in ten seconds. :yeshrug:

Kind of wished I hadn't now. Feels dirty. :francis:

I just want to explore the world brehs. :mjcry:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler about the last boss before you fight him
That's not the real last boss. You need all three umbilical cords and you have to consume them before you fight him to fight the real last boss and get the true ending.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no honestly its a detriment if anything... maybe use it once right as he turns werewolf... but dont use it before that as it only hastens his transformation.... and hes alot easier to get down in normal form.
Beat him 2nd try too :ahh:

Yeah you don't need that shyt. HIs health goes down pretty fast. When he transforms just use the shotty to parry him. shyt is not hard at all.

I swear once I figured out the design of this game, everything became 10x easier. Not saying that to knock the game, just that I was makings shyt difficult for myself. :snoop: @ me going through and trying to fight all those nikkas at the campfire every playthrough for the first 20 tries :russ:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm killing those body bag carrying things on the regular now :ahh: thank God for that Kirk hammer

Beat the dark beast Paarl last night. Didn't realize I meede to buy a key to unlock the gate for the tomb of Oden. Gonna go through there again today and fight the boss I know is inevitably waiting for me

Thank god for suspend resume

-DMP-