Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Beat the first boss, had to spam my freaking blood viles, good thing I had so many from dying 800 times. Can't lie I was scared brehs. I tried to parry him a couple times but ended up taking them L's but I came out with the dub in the end so I can't complain.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game brehs. It's beautiful. How the hold fukking world just connects together is just :wow:

-DMP-
Word. I was standing there looking at that locked gate at the lantern in Old Yarnham at the beginning of the game wondering when I'll be able to open it. Finally after dying around that bridge area to those two big werewolves, I explored that house underground and found a new path. I been to that house before but I didn't notice any path since it was dark.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the first boss, had to spam my freaking blood viles, good thing I had so many from dying 800 times. Can't lie I was scared brehs. I tried to parry him a couple times but ended up taking them L's but I came out with the dub in the end so I can't complain.

Can't lie, I resorted to spamming mollies at this guy from range for the second half of this fight. :francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat Cleric Beast 2nd try. :ahh:

Yeah, only took me 2 tries to beat himi too. shyt, if the misses wouldn't have interrupted with fukking landscape tales, I may have 1-shotted the fukker.

Okay brehs I need some help I'm stuck pretty early on and I dont want to kill myself so I just ended my game
I was wondering around and I found a crazy old lady in a house went into the building next to that and dropped down and now I'm in a ceiling and can't really get out. I looked around and found some other hunter who gave me some gear but I can't get back where I was before..... I know I could jump off a cliff and kill myself but I'd like to avoid that.
Yeah I need to work on my dodge game and my parry game.
I stunned this one big dude and killed him with one hit :wow: joint was :krs: I need to figure out how to do this regularly.

Yeah, I merk them hammerfist golems with the shotty parry all the fukking time. That's all I do to them. At times, I've even felt brolic enough to face 2 of them simultaneously and come out the victor, unscatched, thanks to that shyt. My...shotty...all over your body...:ahh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man the amount of missables in the souls games is crazy. Talk to so and so before entering such such and such then bring this back to whos that before you beat so and so and get an item. DO one thing out of order. Missed :mjcry:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Does the music box make the Gascoigne fight a lot easier or is it not important.

no honestly its a detriment if anything... maybe use it once right as he turns werewolf... but dont use it before that as it only hastens his transformation.... and hes alot easier to get down in normal form.