Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I copped the game today, died about 20 times on that first batch of goons sitting around the campfire.
I think I'm a pretty good fighter but these dudes get behind me and it's game over (no homo) you'll be dead in 20 seconds if they catch you slipping.
I also had no clue what base class to choose so I choose the warrior scholar.
The Create a Character is weak sauce and pretty indecipherable.
I'm using the giant razor blade weapon but I don't really notice that much of a difference in regular and extended forms.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
'm currently completely explored all of Old Yharnam and tried to fight the dog woman boss in the cathedral and got raped brehs. After that had to get back to doing some studying. I'll give it another shot tonight but I can tell this is going to be one of the hardest bosses I've faced in a while.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
how do you fight that goon with the torch? once he hits you its over seems like...
I finally beat all these goons telling stories by the campfires I got just a tiny bit further than that.
I fought some frankenstein dude but went through a warehouse and killed an old crazy dude in a wheelchair.
How do you save in this game?
Where do I find a workstation?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
how do you fight that goon with the torch? once he hits you its over seems like...
I finally beat all these goons telling stories by the campfires I got just a tiny bit further than that.
I fought some frankenstein dude but went through a warehouse and killed an old crazy dude in a wheelchair.
How do you save in this game?
Where do I find a workstation?
Your dodge game gotta be on fleek, fam

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Okay brehs I need some help I'm stuck pretty early on and I dont want to kill myself so I just ended my game
I was wondering around and I found a crazy old lady in a house went into the building next to that and dropped down and now I'm in a ceiling and can't really get out. I looked around and found some other hunter who gave me some gear but I can't get back where I was before..... I know I could jump off a cliff and kill myself but I'd like to avoid that.
Yeah I need to work on my dodge game and my parry game.
I stunned this one big dude and killed him with one hit :wow: joint was :krs: I need to figure out how to do this regularly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay brehs I need some help I'm stuck pretty early on and I dont want to kill myself so I just ended my game
I was wondering around and I found a crazy old lady in a house went into the building next to that and dropped down and now I'm in a ceiling and can't really get out. I looked around and found some other hunter who gave me some gear but I can't get back where I was before..... I know I could jump off a cliff and kill myself but I'd like to avoid that.
Yeah I need to work on my dodge game and my parry game.
I stunned this one big dude and killed him with one hit :wow: joint was :krs: I need to figure out how to do this regularly.
Yeah I just now actually did the stun and parry attack for the first time. Nikka HP dropped considerably :whew:.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
cotdamnit man!

first try at the cleric beast. I was straight beasting his ass. got him down to 1 hit left to finish him off and decided to get cute...:snoop:
wanted to finish him off with the torch. this nikka smashed me into a corner.. I couldn't roll out and the second hit finished me...:mjcry:

i cut that shyt off to watch some basketball.....:beli:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
This game brehs. It's beautiful. How the hold fukking world just connects together is just :wow:

-DMP-
One of the best thing about the game. Its not just one straight line to one area to the next. There's so many different pathways connecting to each other leading towards somewhere different each time. Its beautiful :mjcry: