Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All of them were pretty easy. And the pigs not a boss. You only fought 2 bosses so far. Wolf form on the father only got me cause I kept gettin caught against tombstones. Record your first attempt in the Cathedral.
They all seemed like regular enemies to me. :yawn:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Poor clown, watch true skill

Making Bacon

Clerical Queef

Clint Eastwood gets merked off.

This is what yall boo hooing and belly aching about.

Casuals. :mjlol:

Those pics don't even show anything though. So you have full energy vials showing in the areas they were at. That could've been done before or after the fight, post re-stocking. I require a more clear receipt breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those pics don't even show anything though. So you have full energy vials showing in the areas they were at. That could've been done before or after the fight, post re-stocking. I require a more clear receipt breh.
Bruh click on the video.

Its a facebook link. You're probably tryin to view from your Android.

Use a flash browser.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You bring them people locked up in their homes shook and terrified to safety yet?

I came to one house where it seems like that's an option, but I don't know how you get the option to take them to safety? Is that after you beat the Father Gosgoine or whatever? I haven't beaten him yet.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Yoooooo I've been fighting this BSB for the past 2days. Had to level up and everything for him.His last form is brutal. On the plus side I smashed on him this morning. Cocktail to the face for the win. Rot u dirtbag azz monster. I'm hype don't got any idea where to go next but its all good. About to do some high quailty backtracking.

Rell Shyt

Daps
Nah. Is that in the unseen village?

-DMP-
In the area where you first start the game in the clinic, without any weapons, here the first werewolf was there's a door behind you if you walk up the stairs to the door there's a lady who talks to you without opening the door who asks you to tell survivors about the clinic so they can be safe Also in the cathedral where the lamp is after you beat Father Gascoigne there's a beast in the corner who asks you to tell people about the cathedral.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
In the area where you first start the game in the clinic, without any weapons, here the first werewolf was there's a door behind you if you walk up the stairs to the door there's a lady who talks to you without opening the door who asks you to tell survivors about the clinic so they can be safe Also in the cathedral where the lamp is after you beat Father Gascoigne there's a beast in the corner who asks you to tell people about the cathedral.

:ohhh: first time I talked to her she just gave me some special blood vial. But this was before I best the second boss.

-DMP-