Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Daps
He is saying he wishes it had the variety of randomly generated rogue likes when it has multiple custom random generated dungeons that can be re-rolled infinitely.

He says he's sick of fighting the same enemies and he only went as far as you can sprint without even being attacked in 12 whole hours :mindblown:

He's says it lacks direction, it's like a metroidvania game in the sense you have to memorize the map and explore. Also there is the strange coin item to help guide your way.

Dude comes across like a casual p*ssy to be honest. No way he was alive during NES SNES days. If he was he wouldn't have enjoyed a single game.
The only criticism of his I agree with is when you use all of your blood vials fighting a boss and still lose now you have no more blood vials. And have to go farming.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The only criticism of his I agree with is when you use all of your blood vials fighting a boss and still lose now you have no more blood vials. And have to go farming.
While you're entitled to your opinion and I would never take that from you; it's actually been widely discussed that healing items drop at a much higher rate than previous souls games. Chances are you'll get enough just fighting the enemies to get to the boss again.

I've spent half my time picking up blood vials I don't need because I'm at the limit of 20.

Don't get me wrong I have run out. Had to buy some in hunters dream once. But by all accounts healing items are much more plentiful than any other souls game.

Matter of fact it's one of the most discussed things amongst the souls community right now as to if it makes pvp less fun and the game less challenging overall.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just found the rifle spear. I'm lost as fukk in old yarnham though and this fukkboy keeps shooting me.

Same here. It seems decent so far.

And I like that yiu can aimlessly wonder around. The level design is so good that you can feel your way around.

Plus I tend to like to explore every thing and leave no stone unturned. This game rewards that.

-DMP-

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Too black for you? :mjpls:
Did the exact same color with my character
Same here. It seems decent so far.

And I like that yiu can aimlessly wonder around. The level design is so good that you can feel your way around.

Plus I tend to like to explore every thing and leave no stone unturned. This game rewards that.

-DMP l-
I love exploring different routes in this game. You can find different items or nightmarish creatures to fukk up.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a great fukking game. Art direction is much better than DS2....Still aint topping DS1 the Gawd. Some are complaining about the limited playstyles, I always played a DEX build so this game feels natural to me. I'm a little disappointed with the Insight system and how arduous it is to enable co-op, cant really understand that design choice....but otherwise Im impressed

Not sure what peoples expectations are going into this. Those very familiar with Souls might have stronger convictions, but I especially feel for those who got roped into this through marketing as the "next big PS4 exclusive"...when this game kicks you in the nuts for the 1st 2 hours or so...but overall I got so much love for From and what theyre doing in the gaming industry. Maybe this aint everyones cup of tea, but its so refreshing to see a big budget title with some integrity and sophistication. Also proof that Japanese game design is NOT dead, we just want more of this, less emo emasculated soap opera shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Started over with a black ass female hunter with the threaded cane and the slower shooting pistol. :win:

l674II.jpg

5Wqa69.jpg
Looks like a cac in blackface.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This cocdiesal (pause) nikka in armor and a hoodie got my blood echoes :damn:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a sense of accomplishment once everything finally starts to click. Well worth sticking out the growing pains. So game I decided to pick this up despite all the difficulty warnings.

All I need now is more free time to game. :to:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat it :whew: I think the Souls games are officially my favorite series. They pull me in like none other. This one was a little easy but more fun than dark souls 2. Just started the chalice shyt and it's dope all new bosses too. Time to see what new game plus is like. Oh and I had ZERO glitches on my complete playthrough.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
bytchASS MUTHAfukkIN SERVERS MAN. I used 1 insight on a bell and the game immediately said I got disconnected from the server and I lost that insight. I tried again and it happened again. So I lost 2 insight for nothin :stopitslime: but I can play the game just fine and I don't get disconnected, only when I try to summon. Give me my muthafukkin insight back :mjcry:

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bytchASS MUTHAfukkIN SERVERS MAN. I used 1 insight on a bell and the game immediately said I got disconnected from the server and I lost that insight. I tried again and it happened again. So I lost 2 insight for nothin :stopitslime: but I can play the game just fine and I don't get disconnected, only when I try to summon. Give me my muthafukkas insight back :mjcry:
This is the only legit complaint so far. The loading is frustrating but I can deal with it. This is just poor design, why lose it if it doesn't connect??

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL