Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
How many of yall rocking with the Kirkhammer? Made the purchase, but not feeling it that much as of now. A bit slow, but I feel like I'll like it better than the Cleaver in the long run, so Imma practice with it some more. I feel like you can do some deadly combos while switching it up with the sword when attacking.

And how many of yall fight that giant pig? Saw him chilling in the cut just staring me down. Got outta that vicinity with the quickness :huhldup::huhldup:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
How many of yall rocking with the Kirkhammer? Made the purchase, but not feeling it that much as of now. A bit slow, but I feel like I'll like it better than the Cleaver in the long run, so Imma practice with it some more. I feel like you can do some deadly combos while switching it up with the sword when attacking.

And how many of yall fight that giant pig? Saw him chilling in the cut just staring me down. Got outta that vicinity with the quickness :huhldup::huhldup:
I molotoved that manbearpig looking shyt :banderas:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I fought the pig last night. He is easy for the most part. I drew him out the hall and just dodged his attacks. His attacks have a slow wind up and recover so you should be able to dodge and get some hits in on the opposite side.

If you've been to the 2nd boss though, there's a ladder right before him, right next to the Big monster with the club (rolls a big fire boulder at you), that if you go down it, it will put you behind the pig.

-DMP-

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just a heads up regarding the
pig
in the sewers...

There's a path that you can take that will allow you to sneak up right behind it for an easy kill.. Kill the monsters in the area where
the flaming boulder
rolls from... Look for a ladder... That will take you right behind the enemy.. Make sure to use the charged R2 attack followed by a visceral strike.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I fought the pig last night. He is easy for the most part. I drew him out the hall and just dodged his attacks. His attacks have a slow wind up and recover so you should be able to dodge and get some hits in on the opposite side.

If you've been to the 2nd boss though, there's a ladder right before him, right next to the Big monster with the club (rolls a big fire boulder at you), that if you go down it, it will put you behind the pig.

-DMP-
Yeah I've gotten to the second boss once (died tho :mjcry:). I know the spot you're talking about. I'll take out the pig before I get back to guy.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

rockin kirkhammer, it's dope, hunter axe is good too though

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So I was playing my first really good run yesterday, about an hour and a half, w/o dying, just exploring and trying to find the first boss n shyt. Racked up about 7.5K loot. Just as I reach the damn Cleric Beast, the wife wanna come and interrupt, talking to me about some stupid ass landscaping!:why::what:

Thing is, she actually fukking KNOWS how these games are. She knows I can't pause. She looked at the boss and was like, "Oh gawd, he looks scary!" and then just decides to damn near stand in front of the screen (technically she was on the side, but still, a major distraction) and barrage me with this fukking landscaping at the absolute worst time, expecting me to have some dialogue with her about it. I'm sitting here thinking (GOTDAMMIT WOMAN, you can't executive decision this shyt on your own or just tell me about it later?!?!). So, of course, in the mix of this, I get killed. Just fukked up my whole vibe. I cut the game off shortly afterwards, disgusted. Man, if my house had a flight of stairs....:demonic:
:mjlol:

:blessed: embrace the beast side..