Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:ohhh: That's actually a pretty interesting proposition
I wonder how much information is on that barcode? I really don't see how this wouldn't work.

I wanna say that all the UPCs are the same and sent from the manufacturer.

That's why you can look up UPC numbers online. I think.

I believe I remember people buying games from Target during the buy 2, get one free sale and just returning the game they didn't want to walmart for a gift card :mjlol:

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wanna say that all the UPCs are the same and sent from the manufacturer.

That's why you can look up UPC numbers online. I think.

I believe I remember people buying games from Target during the buy 2, get one free sale and just returning the game they didn't want to walmart for a gift card :mjlol:

-DMP-
:lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Edge magazine review of Bloodborne has leaked. I didn't notice if anyone has posted this yet.
The review discusses gameplay and atmosphere. I gave it a quick read through. If anyone reads this and considers anything in the review to be a spoiler please tag me in a comment so I can put this in the appropriate spoiler tag, or delete entirely if need be. I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Edge magazine review of Bloodborne has leaked. I didn't notice if anyone has posted this yet.
The review discusses gameplay and atmosphere. I gave it a quick read through. If anyone reads this and considers anything in the review to be a spoiler please tag me in a comment so I can put this in the appropriate spoiler tag, or delete entirely if need be. I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone.

That's the same preview that was discussed last week.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
There's some speculation the game may be trying to ping the servers during the load time and since they are up it may be waiting for a timeout.

I'm not sure that's true though because why would they code the game to try this in offline mode?

The load times haven't been all that bad though, slight annoyance, but not game breaking.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There's some speculation the game may be trying to ping the servers during the load time and since they are up it may be waiting for a timeout.

I'm not sure that's true though because why would they code the game to try this in offline mode?

The load times haven't been all that bad though, slight annoyance, but not game breaking.

Maybe it's got something to do with leader boards? Only way to confirm for real is wait for the servers to go up or disconnect from psn and then try.

Only reason I said leaderboards is because demo verse connects to the servers in offline mode for that reason I believ

-DMP-

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i was torn on whether to go digital or physical, finally said f*ck it, i'm going physical for this release.