Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
:lupe:

I hadn't gotten it as of 1 hour ago, but my best buy don't open til 10 anyway :francis:

let us know how it goes.

edit: I just got the email apparently. Says itll be ready for the 24th, wonder if that means I can pick it up :lupe:

-DMP-

I got the email too, says same thing. Available on the 24th. Imma go try picking it up this afternoon though. See if a little social engineering can get me in early. Might be locked out in the register til tomorrow, but worth a try :manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I got the email too, says same thing. Available on the 24th. Imma go try picking it up this afternoon though. See if a little social engineering can get me in early. Might be locked out in the register til tomorrow, but worth a try :manny:

Do they even have to ring it up, since we paid for it online?

My card has already been charged...

-DMP-

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Do they even have to ring it up, since we paid for it online?

My card has already been charged...

-DMP-
I don't think they gotta ring it up, but they probably need to scan that it has been picked up. I have already been charged too, but I know you gotta sign for it, and they gotta release it from their inventory. Like I said, worth a shot.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
All I had to do was show ID and the card I used to purchase, then sign for it and I bounced. Place opened at 10 I was on my way home at 10:15.

bVv9igv.jpg

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I'm bout to die on purpose and see how long it takes

yeah that's about the only negative I can say about the game right now

loading times are long between deaths, but even worse is staring at a static BLOODBORNE screen in that time

was wondering if maybe that's a by-product of the servers not being online, and maybe the loading screens are fancier once connected. Even if they did that and not improve the load times, it would help to have some kind of diversion like reading some lore or character art or something.

great game though!

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Can someone explain to me how review embargos are legal in video gaming... it makes absolutely no sense given the freedom of press?