Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
So close brehs.... :mjcry:

Older woman was about to hand it over, when some young buck stepped in and said it is a Tuesday release and can't give it to me today :scust:

way to cock block me bro! I'm going back after work to wait for that fukker to come out the building and give him the :pacspit::demonic::birdman::ufdup: treatment

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So close brehs.... :mjcry:

Older woman was about to hand it over, when some young buck stepped in and said it is a Tuesday release and can't give it to me today :scust:

way to cock block me bro! I'm going back after work to wait for that fukker to come out the building and give him the :pacspit::demonic::birdman::ufdup: treatment
I swear I thought that was ab out to happen to me. the girl had no clue, but there was this younger looking guy standing over her shoulder kinda looking on.

Thank god for non gaming females :blessed:

-DMP-

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was being cheap got the free delivery my shyt probably won't come until weds Thursday :mjcry:

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Y'all should wait till the game drops to get the full experience. The messages, other players deaths, coop and invasions

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People saying this is easier than dark souls :mindblown:

Maybe it's just cause I got used to DS but I made it real far in that game without a ton of trouble

Right now I'm on like 20 deaths haven't even made the first boss.

I heard you can't level up til you beat him

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will be copping tomorrow...between this, destiny, and batman, my backlog gonna get back to unmanageable levels again, smh....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why don't you just buy the game tomorrow, then buy it again on sale, and return the game you got from Target to Best Buy.

wait would that work :patrice:

-DMP-
:ohhh: That's actually a pretty interesting proposition
I wonder how much information is on that barcode? I really don't see how this wouldn't work.